Ace Nigerian music producer, music mogul and music entrepreneur Micheal Collins, popularly known as Don Jazzy has finally speaks on the reason behind the infamous splits and era Mo’Hits Records and that of his longtime friend and business partner D’banj.
The Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy was guest on Forbes Africa interview series titled ” Worst Day ”, which is anchored by beautiful Ghanaian diva Peace Hyde. During the interview Don Jazzy goes details on the break-up saga and also admitted that his worst day was when he broke up with D’banj his former business partner and VP of the defunct Mo’Hits Records.
He said the break up was based on the fact that he shared a different opinion on the new direction the defunct label should be headed.
You can enjoy the deep revelations interview Don Jazzy had with Peace Hyde below :
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017