‘’Be phenomenal or be forgotten’’…..Mark Idiahi,
This year’s edition of Future Leadership Conference 2015, shall be a transformative experience for entrepreneurs, activists, students, bridge-builders and other innovators as it beam light on social media, cultural trend, out of the box thinking for business solutions in an emerging global economy. The special focus includes leading growth and innovation, thriving amidst uncertainty, and building enduring organizations.
How should individuals and organizations best prepare for expansion and innovation, coping with faster rates of change and greater uncertainties, and building leadership teams and organizational architectures that are competitive and sustainable, the conference will touch on the enduring questions of leadership as well.
This year’s Future Leadership Conference 3.0 is Unique because We believe that the voice of young people is absolutely essential and it is important to know what they want. Hence, the concept for this conference is to radically improve outcomes and better the lives of youths.
This year’s Future Leadership Conference has its uniqueness, such that, there shall be empowerment and support for innovative business ideas as the result of the Best Innovative Ideas Contest to be infused in the Conference.
We believe that everyone has the potential to change the way we live our lives – for the better that’s why we are calling on individuals with innovative ideas to submit the next big idea in our bid to address the economic situation globally. All ideas submitted would stand the chance to be perused and considered by the innovation incubator panel.
The winners among other benefits will enjoy the following; Two months internship with our partnering companies for hands on experience A great boost for their résumé/CV, Working experience with professionals Networking opportunities.
Another unique feature of the conference is the GOOD MORNING CEOs session which is an important and integral part of the proposed conference. It will be an interactive networking round table meeting with The Nigeria under 35 CEO’s for the exchange of ideas. Seasoned CEOs shall guide participants through an exploration of fundamental personal and institutional values and their contemporary organizational applications. The session will be highly interactive and deriving the maximum from participant’s willingness to be mentored as well as actively participate in the discussion.
The goal of the Good morning CEO at this year’s edition of Future Leadership Conference is to inform, support and inspire college/Undergraduate students to be entrepreneurial and seek opportunity through enterprise creation. With a diverse entrepreneurial community and global network, CEO provides student entrepreneurs with opportunities, events, internship and drive to help start new businesses.
Expected at the conference as guest speakers include Dr. Austin Izagbo, (CEO of Caniz Limited former Commissioner, Social Development, Youths, Sports and Culture, Delta State), Guy Murray Bruce (Vice president, Silverbird Group), Japhath Omojuwa, Alibaba, Timi Dakolo, Godwin Benson, Founder Tetura.com, Yomi Oluwami CEO BB Buzz, Uche Ogbonna, CSR Manager Fidelity Bank and Publisher and some other Seasoned Leaders from Various fields of endeavor.
Visit Our Website for more information http://www.futureleadershipcon
More from my site
- I’M the Most Supportive Rapper in History of African Hip-Hop — M.I Abaga - October 23, 2017
- Peter Okoye Launches Solo Career by Sampling on Mya’s & Blackstreet ” Take Me There ” Song on ” Cool It Down “ - October 23, 2017
- Tillaman Reveals Why He Left Shina Peller’s Record Label - October 23, 2017
- Rapper A-Q Takes Us On Journey of How Nightlife Looks Like Along ” Lekki Express Way ” with Wavy the Creator - October 23, 2017
- Tagbo’s Death : Member’s of Davido’s Crew Reveals Why they Dump Tagbo at General Hospital - October 23, 2017
- Nigerian Rapper Falz Snag Juicy Endorsement Deal With Hennessy - October 22, 2017
- DonYom Reflects on the Memories of His Late Father! SuperMan is in Town - October 21, 2017
- Nigerian Hip-Hop Lovers Reacts to M.I Abaga’s New Track, Where He Channel Other Rappers on Changing the Game & Culture - October 21, 2017
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017