‘’Be phenomenal or be forgotten’’…..Mark Idiahi,
This year’s edition of Future Leadership Conference 2015, shall be a transformative experience for entrepreneurs, activists, students, bridge-builders and other innovators as it beam light on social media, cultural trend, out of the box thinking for business solutions in an emerging global economy. The special focus includes leading growth and innovation, thriving amidst uncertainty, and building enduring organizations.
How should individuals and organizations best prepare for expansion and innovation, coping with faster rates of change and greater uncertainties, and building leadership teams and organizational architectures that are competitive and sustainable, the conference will touch on the enduring questions of leadership as well.
This year’s Future Leadership Conference 3.0 is Unique because We believe that the voice of young people is absolutely essential and it is important to know what they want. Hence, the concept for this conference is to radically improve outcomes and better the lives of youths.
This year’s Future Leadership Conference has its uniqueness, such that, there shall be empowerment and support for innovative business ideas as the result of the Best Innovative Ideas Contest to be infused in the Conference.
We believe that everyone has the potential to change the way we live our lives – for the better that’s why we are calling on individuals with innovative ideas to submit the next big idea in our bid to address the economic situation globally. All ideas submitted would stand the chance to be perused and considered by the innovation incubator panel.
The winners among other benefits will enjoy the following; Two months internship with our partnering companies for hands on experience A great boost for their résumé/CV, Working experience with professionals Networking opportunities.
Another unique feature of the conference is the GOOD MORNING CEOs session which is an important and integral part of the proposed conference. It will be an interactive networking round table meeting with The Nigeria under 35 CEO’s for the exchange of ideas. Seasoned CEOs shall guide participants through an exploration of fundamental personal and institutional values and their contemporary organizational applications. The session will be highly interactive and deriving the maximum from participant’s willingness to be mentored as well as actively participate in the discussion.
The goal of the Good morning CEO at this year’s edition of Future Leadership Conference is to inform, support and inspire college/Undergraduate students to be entrepreneurial and seek opportunity through enterprise creation. With a diverse entrepreneurial community and global network, CEO provides student entrepreneurs with opportunities, events, internship and drive to help start new businesses.
Expected at the conference as guest speakers include Dr. Austin Izagbo, (CEO of Caniz Limited former Commissioner, Social Development, Youths, Sports and Culture, Delta State), Guy Murray Bruce (Vice president, Silverbird Group), Japhath Omojuwa, Alibaba, Timi Dakolo, Godwin Benson, Founder Tetura.com, Yomi Oluwami CEO BB Buzz, Uche Ogbonna, CSR Manager Fidelity Bank and Publisher and some other Seasoned Leaders from Various fields of endeavor.
Visit Our Website for more information http://www.futureleadershipcon
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017