‘’Be phenomenal or be forgotten’’…..Mark Idiahi,
This year’s edition of Future Leadership Conference 2015, shall be a transformative experience for entrepreneurs, activists, students, bridge-builders and other innovators as it beam light on social media, cultural trend, out of the box thinking for business solutions in an emerging global economy. The special focus includes leading growth and innovation, thriving amidst uncertainty, and building enduring organizations.
How should individuals and organizations best prepare for expansion and innovation, coping with faster rates of change and greater uncertainties, and building leadership teams and organizational architectures that are competitive and sustainable, the conference will touch on the enduring questions of leadership as well.
This year’s Future Leadership Conference 3.0 is Unique because We believe that the voice of young people is absolutely essential and it is important to know what they want. Hence, the concept for this conference is to radically improve outcomes and better the lives of youths.
This year’s Future Leadership Conference has its uniqueness, such that, there shall be empowerment and support for innovative business ideas as the result of the Best Innovative Ideas Contest to be infused in the Conference.
We believe that everyone has the potential to change the way we live our lives – for the better that’s why we are calling on individuals with innovative ideas to submit the next big idea in our bid to address the economic situation globally. All ideas submitted would stand the chance to be perused and considered by the innovation incubator panel.
The winners among other benefits will enjoy the following; Two months internship with our partnering companies for hands on experience A great boost for their résumé/CV, Working experience with professionals Networking opportunities.
Another unique feature of the conference is the GOOD MORNING CEOs session which is an important and integral part of the proposed conference. It will be an interactive networking round table meeting with The Nigeria under 35 CEO’s for the exchange of ideas. Seasoned CEOs shall guide participants through an exploration of fundamental personal and institutional values and their contemporary organizational applications. The session will be highly interactive and deriving the maximum from participant’s willingness to be mentored as well as actively participate in the discussion.
The goal of the Good morning CEO at this year’s edition of Future Leadership Conference is to inform, support and inspire college/Undergraduate students to be entrepreneurial and seek opportunity through enterprise creation. With a diverse entrepreneurial community and global network, CEO provides student entrepreneurs with opportunities, events, internship and drive to help start new businesses.
Expected at the conference as guest speakers include Dr. Austin Izagbo, (CEO of Caniz Limited former Commissioner, Social Development, Youths, Sports and Culture, Delta State), Guy Murray Bruce (Vice president, Silverbird Group), Japhath Omojuwa, Alibaba, Timi Dakolo, Godwin Benson, Founder Tetura.com, Yomi Oluwami CEO BB Buzz, Uche Ogbonna, CSR Manager Fidelity Bank and Publisher and some other Seasoned Leaders from Various fields of endeavor.
Visit Our Website for more information http://www.futureleadershipcon
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017