Jumia Travel is further solidifying its global presence in the hotel, travel, and tourism ecosystem, unveiling new continental and international destinations. The company has registered an inventory of more than 30,000 hotels in Africa and over 300,000 worldwide; only four years since inception in 2013.
These include new properties in popular destinations in Africa including South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, and Tunisia, as well as outbound destinations including Dubai, London, New York, Paris, and Mecca among others.
Guaranteeing continued quality of service, Jumia Travel’s boss Paul Midy says, “We have the requisite capacity to offer our partners global visibility, and to our customers, solutions for all their travel needs anywhere in the world.”
The move is directed at enabling more Africans to expand their travel horizons both domestically and internationally. As part of the initiative, customers will have access to travel packages to the new destinations, with 24/7 local customer service and expertise as well as flexible payment options including Mpesa, payment on arrival, and credit cards.
The packages will consist of hotel stays, return flight tickets, tours or excursions upon request and availability. They exclude Visa processing fees, travel insurance, among other activities not mentioned above.
Jumia Travel Nigeria MD, Kushal Dutta also explained: “Travelers are increasingly shifting focus from generic products to more customized and personalized experience. We are therefore working closely with our hotels and other OTA partners to provide our customers with tailor-made worldwide travel options”.
The first package focuses on Dubai as an outbound destination for African customers during the upcoming Easter holidays. Jumia Travel recently launched its flights services, adding to its efforts to create a one stop travel shop across Africa.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017