Jumia Travel is further solidifying its global presence in the hotel, travel, and tourism ecosystem, unveiling new continental and international destinations. The company has registered an inventory of more than 30,000 hotels in Africa and over 300,000 worldwide; only four years since inception in 2013.
These include new properties in popular destinations in Africa including South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, and Tunisia, as well as outbound destinations including Dubai, London, New York, Paris, and Mecca among others.
Guaranteeing continued quality of service, Jumia Travel’s boss Paul Midy says, “We have the requisite capacity to offer our partners global visibility, and to our customers, solutions for all their travel needs anywhere in the world.”
The move is directed at enabling more Africans to expand their travel horizons both domestically and internationally. As part of the initiative, customers will have access to travel packages to the new destinations, with 24/7 local customer service and expertise as well as flexible payment options including Mpesa, payment on arrival, and credit cards.
The packages will consist of hotel stays, return flight tickets, tours or excursions upon request and availability. They exclude Visa processing fees, travel insurance, among other activities not mentioned above.
Jumia Travel Nigeria MD, Kushal Dutta also explained: “Travelers are increasingly shifting focus from generic products to more customized and personalized experience. We are therefore working closely with our hotels and other OTA partners to provide our customers with tailor-made worldwide travel options”.
The first package focuses on Dubai as an outbound destination for African customers during the upcoming Easter holidays. Jumia Travel recently launched its flights services, adding to its efforts to create a one stop travel shop across Africa.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017