Jumia Travel is further solidifying its global presence in the hotel, travel, and tourism ecosystem, unveiling new continental and international destinations. The company has registered an inventory of more than 30,000 hotels in Africa and over 300,000 worldwide; only four years since inception in 2013.
These include new properties in popular destinations in Africa including South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, and Tunisia, as well as outbound destinations including Dubai, London, New York, Paris, and Mecca among others.
Guaranteeing continued quality of service, Jumia Travel’s boss Paul Midy says, “We have the requisite capacity to offer our partners global visibility, and to our customers, solutions for all their travel needs anywhere in the world.”
The move is directed at enabling more Africans to expand their travel horizons both domestically and internationally. As part of the initiative, customers will have access to travel packages to the new destinations, with 24/7 local customer service and expertise as well as flexible payment options including Mpesa, payment on arrival, and credit cards.
The packages will consist of hotel stays, return flight tickets, tours or excursions upon request and availability. They exclude Visa processing fees, travel insurance, among other activities not mentioned above.
Jumia Travel Nigeria MD, Kushal Dutta also explained: “Travelers are increasingly shifting focus from generic products to more customized and personalized experience. We are therefore working closely with our hotels and other OTA partners to provide our customers with tailor-made worldwide travel options”.
The first package focuses on Dubai as an outbound destination for African customers during the upcoming Easter holidays. Jumia Travel recently launched its flights services, adding to its efforts to create a one stop travel shop across Africa.
More from my site
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017
- Whatever He Touches Turns Gold! Wizkid & Drake’s Romance Hit Song ” One Dance ” Breaks Guinness Book of Records - September 21, 2017
- Global Sound! Afrobeat Goes Global as Wizkid Takes Future on New Ride of African Sound in ” Everytime ” - September 20, 2017
- French Montana & Ty Dolla Sign Revamp Mr Eazi’s ” Leg Over ” Remix with Major Lazer with New Flavour - September 16, 2017
- Ice Prince Returns Back to His Hip-Hop Root in ” Owonikoko ” Featuring Olamide - September 16, 2017
- The Aristocrat Releases Visual for His ” Wo’s ” Viral Cover by Olamide, Directed by Mofti Pro - September 15, 2017
- Developing Story : Rising Star CKay Rides on the Free Publicity of ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” Hullabalu, As He Releases ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” EP - September 9, 2017