On August 2014, Former Nigeria rapper, former reporter of Nigeria Entertainment Today, Terror of Rap Icons All Over Nigeria and Veteran Nigerian Entertainment journalist Osagie Alone part ways with NET for Pulse Nigeria to become lead project and later Editor-In-Chief and right now Managing Director of Pulse.
Osagie who is one of the highly respected entertainment journalist will be filling the gap of managing director of Pulse Nigeria, that Rich Tanksley holds before.
It was reported few days ago, that Rich Tanksley who redefined Pulse Nigeria into an economical gold value that every brands want to partner with will be leaving the post of MD for another project, though his departure is in October.
Osagie career so far simply means a young man with potential, vision, desire for success and lastly hardworking gives him opportunity to see the next level of his career. How long ago was it that Alonge was an entertainment journalist finding space alongside others at dodgy press conferences with equally sandals that he must remember only with fondness these days?
Congrats to Osagie Alonge on his New Role as MD of Pulse Nigeria.
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017