Nigeria Afro pop singer and Five Star music executive Kcee, know as Limpopo master was among few celebrities stars that splash millions at the launching of DJ Jimmy Jatt book launch ” Avante Garde’‘.
At the event Afro pop star Kcee, make a donation of N1 at the book launch. In his recent chat with NET, pop star reveal his reason of giving out the sum of N1 for DJ Jimmy Jatt, book launch is very simple due to what he has done for the industry and also is just giving back to some that have being there for you always.
”Jimmy has been helpful and supportive to the industry and to me personally without asking for a dime, so donating to him wasn’t difficult, it was just like trying to give back to someone that has always been giving to you.
On the other hand, he has helped the industry in a very big way, he has supported the industry and has given hope to a lot of Dj’s and musicians, he’s very straight forward and all through his 25 years journey, he never went down at any point, he was always on top.’
More from my site
- How OOU Final Year Student Dies in Car Accident, Months to Graduation - May 29, 2017
- 4 Reasons Lionel Messi is Most Overrated Player Of All Time - May 29, 2017
- Democracy Day : Here are Five Reason Buhari Should Resign as Nigeria’s President - May 29, 2017
- Happy Democracy Day to All GYonlineNG Readers - May 29, 2017
- Nigerian Musician Davido Called Out for Failing to Honour a Promise he Made on Poor Journalist ” The Wire Transfer, Davido & His Namesake Saga ” - May 27, 2017
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017