Nigeria Afro pop singer and Five Star music executive Kcee, know as Limpopo master was among few celebrities stars that splash millions at the launching of DJ Jimmy Jatt book launch ” Avante Garde’‘.
At the event Afro pop star Kcee, make a donation of N1 at the book launch. In his recent chat with NET, pop star reveal his reason of giving out the sum of N1 for DJ Jimmy Jatt, book launch is very simple due to what he has done for the industry and also is just giving back to some that have being there for you always.
”Jimmy has been helpful and supportive to the industry and to me personally without asking for a dime, so donating to him wasn’t difficult, it was just like trying to give back to someone that has always been giving to you.
On the other hand, he has helped the industry in a very big way, he has supported the industry and has given hope to a lot of Dj’s and musicians, he’s very straight forward and all through his 25 years journey, he never went down at any point, he was always on top.’
More from my site
- Founder of Bella Naija, Uche Pedro Takes Us On Memory Lane On Her Struggles Becoming A Mother - November 24, 2017
- GYOnlineNG Artist Spotlight : New Artist DonYom Cracks The Code As He Climbs To The Top - November 23, 2017
- Social Media: Nigerian Agency BHM Trains 70 Journalists In Lagos - November 23, 2017
- 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery - November 23, 2017
- How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Respond To Their Engagement Reports - November 23, 2017
- At 26, Rita Ora Has Already Frozen Her Eggs But Here’s Why - November 23, 2017
- More Win! Davido Headlines as Only African Artiste to Perform at 2017 MOBO Awards - November 23, 2017
- Wande Coal Reportedly Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Secretly - November 23, 2017
- Peter Okoye Reveals Main Reason Why He Decided To Go Solo - November 23, 2017
- COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rock N465,920 Gucci Hoodie - November 23, 2017