American reality star Kim Kardashian-West launched a new Beauty line, and it was sold out in millions within three hours of launch.
After successful business outing with her younger sister Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian had decided to launch her own beauty line, but in less down three hours the kits went on sale, Kim announced that all 300,00 kits had sold out, bringing in an estimated $14.4 million.
The new make-up line includes $48 Crème Contour and Highlight Kits, which can be used to achieve the contour look the Kardashian clan frequently sports.
All of the Contour & Highlight Kits have sold out!!!
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) June 21, 2017
The kits come in four different shades and include a contour pen, a highlight pen and a double-ended blending brush.
More from my site
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017
- Whatever He Touches Turns Gold! Wizkid & Drake’s Romance Hit Song ” One Dance ” Breaks Guinness Book of Records - September 21, 2017
- Global Sound! Afrobeat Goes Global as Wizkid Takes Future on New Ride of African Sound in ” Everytime ” - September 20, 2017
- French Montana & Ty Dolla Sign Revamp Mr Eazi’s ” Leg Over ” Remix with Major Lazer with New Flavour - September 16, 2017
- Ice Prince Returns Back to His Hip-Hop Root in ” Owonikoko ” Featuring Olamide - September 16, 2017
- The Aristocrat Releases Visual for His ” Wo’s ” Viral Cover by Olamide, Directed by Mofti Pro - September 15, 2017
- Developing Story : Rising Star CKay Rides on the Free Publicity of ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” Hullabalu, As He Releases ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” EP - September 9, 2017