On June, 1st 2017, Nigerian Afro-Pop star and ” Amin ” crooner Dammy Krane was arrested in Miami, for alleged used of stolen card, theft and other related fraud offenses based on the request complained of fraud activities by American private jets rentals Tapjets.
GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers that Dammy Krane appeared in Miami court on Monday, after he has been assigned an attorney and was later released on bail which was speculated to be around $7,500.
As part of the bail terms Dammy Krane was said to appear in court on June 23 2017. Though, two days after Dammy Krane‘s mother released a statement that blamed her son’s troubles on the show promoter that booked his flight ticket.
The former Hypertek Entertainment act Dammy Kramer has come out to denies any involvement in alleged fraud case saying it was his agent that used the card to make the payment, adding that he would never do such.
He went on to apologise to his fans for the controversy and promised such would not happen again.
However, he has been assigned an attorney and is billed to appear in court on June 23, 2017.
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017