On June, 1st 2017, Nigerian Afro-Pop star and ” Amin ” crooner Dammy Krane was arrested in Miami, for alleged used of stolen card, theft and other related fraud offenses based on the request complained of fraud activities by American private jets rentals Tapjets.
GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers that Dammy Krane appeared in Miami court on Monday, after he has been assigned an attorney and was later released on bail which was speculated to be around $7,500.
As part of the bail terms Dammy Krane was said to appear in court on June 23 2017. Though, two days after Dammy Krane‘s mother released a statement that blamed her son’s troubles on the show promoter that booked his flight ticket.
The former Hypertek Entertainment act Dammy Kramer has come out to denies any involvement in alleged fraud case saying it was his agent that used the card to make the payment, adding that he would never do such.
He went on to apologise to his fans for the controversy and promised such would not happen again.
However, he has been assigned an attorney and is billed to appear in court on June 23, 2017.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017