I firmly believe that true leadership inspires and, as John C. Maxwell rightly said, “ Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” Everyone wants to be part of something that is larger than themselves, so when a leader can create clarity and provide purpose, we respond. As a community we need strong leaders in Ibadan and also Nigeria at large, leaders who make us pull together and grow, advancing toward new possibilities.
This is to implore you to join other leaders in making this commitment to growth by attending Live2Lead: Naija. Being held on Friday, January 27th at Nustreams Conference and Culture Centre. You can also encourage your team members and leaders or some of your managers, leaders or executives to attend this life changing event.
Live2Lead: Naija is a half-day rebroadcast showcasing the very best in leadership development and motivation. The event features John C. Maxwell, who will help attendees take the first steps to living a life that matters. John will be joined by Simon Sinek, optimist, author and leadership authority; Liz Wiseman, researcher, executive advisor, speaker and president of the Wiseman Group and DAN CATHY, president and CEO of Chick-fil-A.
This is a private event brought to you by Tayo Badejoko. Kindly visit www.live2leadnaija.com to learn more about the rebroadcast and register, donations of at least N3,000 per person are highly appreciated to support, be a part of this amazing event, and take advantage of the world-class leadership resources.
This event is sponsored by LifeGate Opportunities and Potential African Initiative (LOPAI) Nigeria; Courage Community Development Corporation (CCDC) Philadelphia; and The Bridge Network (TBN) Ibadan.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017