On the 137th episode of the Pulse Nigeria‘s weekly podcast, Loose Talk Podcast with Osagie Alonge, Steve Dede, and Ayomide Tayo was a purely smoking session as the podcasters expressed their candid opinion about Wizkid’s babymama drama & domestic issues.
Most important things about Osagz and his Loose Talk Podcast team said about Wizkid on the latest episode 137th was highlighted in 7 subheadings discussion issues below:
- Wizkid the Fraud
- Wizkid the sexually irresponsible Fuck Boy
- Wizkid the Liar
- Wizkid the Selfish Guy
- Wizkid the drug Addict
- Wizkid and Davido
- Wizkid the Broke Guy
In the controversial podcast, Osagie Alonge described 2Baba as the father & pioneer of sexual irresponsibility among the new wave of celebrities in Nigeria. Wizkid is the current Flagbearer, while Ice Prince is also a huge board member of the sexual irresponsibility gang.
He goes far as saying that Teniola should focus on her songwriting career than becoming to be an aspiring musician she’s aiming to be because she’s not sellable.
1. Wizkid the Fraud – He swindled all his managers, and even slapped one. swindled one of 350k. Owed Disturbn London also. – Accepts upfront payments for shows which he never attends – SARS didn’t get his credit as a producer on Once Dance, it went to Wizkid.
2. Wizkid the Liar – Wizkid never signed Mr. Eazi & R2Bees, he was on drugs when he announced it. There was no contract. – Claimed to have contracts for Tife which he never had – Promises Albums which he never delivers as at when promised.
3. Wizkid the sexually irresponsible Guy – Haves sex without a condom – Impregnates women anyhow without catering for the kids – Tania Omotayo would be very happy, the girl in holla at your boy & Justin Skye. – Wizkid is Fcuking Tiwa. – Wizkid is fucking married Women for Money. Most of your Favourite male Celebrities also are.
4. Wizkid and Davido – Wizkid is insecure & wants to live like Davido who is a rich kid – Wande couldn’t make Davido’s first album because Wizkid didn’t want him to. – Davido is still with his old friends, Wizkid ain’t. – Wizkid has beefed Davido since 2011.
5. Wizkid the Broke Guy – Wizkid is broke because he is trying to keep up with Davido’s wealthy lifestyle – Wizkid is also broke because he is on drugs. – For every time he didn’t give Shola money, he didn’t actually have money. Wizkid got $1 million to pay for songs he had with TY Dollar sign, Chris Brown & other foreign Artistes, and he blew it on renting Lambo in London, shoes & Jeans & rented out a Mansion for the Gram. – He couldn’t perform with his Band at Coachella because he was owing to them. Wizkid got $1 million to pay for songs he had with TY Dollar sign, Chris Brown & other foreign Artistes, and he blew it on renting Lambo in London, shoes & Jeans & rented out a Mansion for the Gram. – He couldn’t perform with his Band at Coachella because he was owing to them.
6. Wizkid the drug Addict – Wizkid is on drugs, not weed, he sniffs Cocaine. – He Put May D & Dammy Krane on Cocaine just to get them to record verses that he eventually stole e.g Dammy Krane recorded ‘Babanla’ verse. Gave a Lady Cocaine in a hotel room & she got half-naked in the corridor. – Promised to release Albums & couldn’t drop them because he was high while promising the Albums in Twitter.
7. Wizkid the Selfish Guy – Wizzy have never elevated the life of anybody – He didn’t pay lengendury Beats and his other producers & they had to stop producing for him at some point – Else why did Maleek Berry leave? – Abandoned LAX whom he signed only because of money & abandoned him after ginger & Caro. – Bizzle Osikoya had to leave Team Wizkid – The good thing that happened to his son is that bad energy (wizkid) stayed far away from him. Wizkid doesn’t take care of his own Family.
No day one Nigga still around him like e.g Willybang. – Wizkid got small money & his label couldn’t handle him anymore (E.M.E) – Strolled into Banky’s Album launch in the middle & walked out after 30 minutes. – Wizkid is actually the bad energy he sang about.
Note: the Podcast has now been deleted.
Report Highlighting Credit: Living In Nigeria