After hundreds of entries and thousands of mentioning on social media for the ” Make Money ” Lip Sync Competition by budding Nigerian Afro-Pop singer The Aristocrat a.k.a Omo Ibadan Tonfowosere, the winner has finally emerge.
Without wasting much of your time, the in-house team of T.R.A.M.E Records has finally revealed the winner of the ” Make Money ” Lip Sync Competition. The ” Make Money ” Lip Sync Competition began on the 24th of July and has finally come to a close after an estimate of hundreds of entries were registered as the competition ran, and over thousands of recharge cards were giving out to fans on Instagram during the course of the competition.
The Aristocrat and his team has finally announced Edet Queeneth Effiong has the winner of the ” Make Money ” Lip Sync Competition, while Akanbi Abdulmojeed was also announced as the first runner-up winner of the contest.
Congratulations to Edet Queeneth Effiong as she wins the $200 (#70,000 in Nigeria) and Akanbi Abdulmojeed as he wins the second prize winner.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017