About few days ago, Jamaican reggae fusion singer-songwriter, Diana King,arrived Nigeria.
The Jamaican reggae fusion Diana King, alongside with Nigeria music star Praiz, has recorded remix of his latest hit song ”Mercy”.
Former MTN Project Fame Star , MTN Ambassador and X3M Music vocalist Praiz, hooked up with Diana King, at music producer Tee-Y Mix‘s studio in Ogudu, Lagos. The pair bounced ideas and recorded the song.
Diana King, arrived Nigeria on July 6th 2014, and Praiz, hooked up with him a day after her arrival in Nigeria.
Both Diana King and Praiz have an exclusive chat with correspondent of NET, in which i will quote below.
‘It was great working with Diana, she’s got such a lovely voice and her style is something I admire‘, Praiz told NET.
‘It’s my first time in Nigeria, Africa actually but I sort of feel at home. Working with Praiz on this song was fun‘, King said.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017