Ever since the outcome of 2015 general election, their are several misinterpretation within the APC’s party members over the zoning of the Senate President and Speaker House of Assembly.
It appears that the cold war battle between the APC‘s party members over the zoning of senate president and speaker house of assembly has not reach any fruitful agreement.
The former Gov of Kwara State and Senator-elect Bukola Saraki , is the highly most publicized candidate for the post, with backing of River State governor Rotimi Amaechi, alongside with others elected senators, but failing to clinched endorsement of some strong party leaders such as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu ,who endorse his opposition candidate Senator Lawal for the post.
About few hours ago, Senator Bukola Saraki who is gunning for the seat of the Senate president, tweeted that the party had reaffirmed its position to zone the seat of the Senate Presidency to the North Central.
A few minutes ago, his claim was refuted by a statement released by the party’s National Secretary Mai Mala Buni, which was shared on the Facebook wall of Kaduna governor-elect, Nasir El Rufai.
Recall that the National Leader of the party, Bola Tinubu had told press men last week that the party will not be zoning the position of the Senate Presidency and that they will not compromise merit during the process for the emergency of a Senate President. See Saraki’s tweet and APC’s statement.
More from my site
- Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Artist — Alex Ozone - September 25, 2017
- Beat FM Lagos, OAP Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - September 25, 2017
- Kim Kardashian Revealed Epic Revelation How She Fell In Love with Kanye West - September 25, 2017
- Singer Skales Revealed Amazing Secret How Olamide Saves His Career - September 25, 2017
- Copy Of The Legal Termination Letter Peter Okoye Sent To Their Lawyer, Festus Keyamo Over P-Square Split Contractual Agreement - September 25, 2017
- P-Square is Over! The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga - September 25, 2017
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017