Ever since the outcome of 2015 general election, their are several misinterpretation within the APC’s party members over the zoning of the Senate President and Speaker House of Assembly.
It appears that the cold war battle between the APC‘s party members over the zoning of senate president and speaker house of assembly has not reach any fruitful agreement.
The former Gov of Kwara State and Senator-elect Bukola Saraki , is the highly most publicized candidate for the post, with backing of River State governor Rotimi Amaechi, alongside with others elected senators, but failing to clinched endorsement of some strong party leaders such as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu ,who endorse his opposition candidate Senator Lawal for the post.
About few hours ago, Senator Bukola Saraki who is gunning for the seat of the Senate president, tweeted that the party had reaffirmed its position to zone the seat of the Senate Presidency to the North Central.
A few minutes ago, his claim was refuted by a statement released by the party’s National Secretary Mai Mala Buni, which was shared on the Facebook wall of Kaduna governor-elect, Nasir El Rufai.
Recall that the National Leader of the party, Bola Tinubu had told press men last week that the party will not be zoning the position of the Senate Presidency and that they will not compromise merit during the process for the emergency of a Senate President. See Saraki’s tweet and APC’s statement.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017