After his split with Triple MG and his longtime business partner Ubi Franklin and his recent addition to Don Jazzy‘s Mavin Records roster Iyanya is finally be up to something good.
The ‘‘ Kukere ” master Iyanya recently shared photos of himself and the management of The Temple Music Company at the New York headquarters of Jay Z’s Roc Nation company.
His recent photo has fueled speculations that Iyanya will be joining Mavin Records‘s first lady Tiwa Savage at Roc Nation.
However, ever no confirmation has been made yet just shared photos. We’ll cross our fingers and wait for an official announcement. Meanwhile, enjoy the photos.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017