Over the past few months, Nigeria media mogul & billionaire blogger Linda Ikeji has kept the identity of her baby daddy away from the media. The founder of Linda Ikeji Media, Linda who recently gives birth to a baby in the USA, has finally put all doubts to rest that her son is without a father.
After her confirming that the father of her newly born baby who she described as a tall, dark and handsome Itsekiri man is none other than Sholaye Jeremi, a Delta state oil magnate.
However, if you recall very well before the birth of her child, many have speculated on who’s the father of her soon to be born then a baby but was not just too long ago when Linda herself finally reveals the father of her son, Jayce Jeremi.
Following this revelation, we’ve been able to gather some information about the gentleman who’s said to an oil magnate.
Listed below, are a few things that can be said about him
– Sholaye Jeremi is from Itsekiri, Delta state
– He is reportedly an oil magnate
– Sholaye Jeremi is a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu.
– Jeremi used to live in Lekki before he moved to Ikoyi, where Linda has her mansion.
– He is close pals with billionaire Femi Otedola & Aliko Dangote.
– He is over 40 years
– His birthday is July 8th
– Linda’s son is not Jeremi’s first child, he has a son who is outside the country.