Few days ago, Founder of Ponzi scheme Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM) Sergey Mavrodi, wrote an open letter to Nigerian Authorities where he ridicule the government and also advise the government to leave the scheme alone, but he’s not finish yet as he as written another letter to ” Journalists and Blogger ”.
In the recent open letter to journalist, MMM founder Sergey Mavrodi, has called on journalists to stop using the scheme to ‘gain cheap popularity’.
The open letter was appear on dashboard of all MMM participant.
“The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled, which we will definitely do,” the administrators shared on the website.
If the scheme goes down, over 3 million Nigerians will lose money.
Read the letter below:
Dear journalists, ‘analysts’ and all kinds of ‘experts!’ Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity.
Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose? “In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and ‘analyses’ (I said ‘worthless’ because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: ‘MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..’ etc.
Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all? So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that.
It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.
Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the world!
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017