On 13th of December, 2016, news broke out that popular cash lifting and Ponzi Scheme Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM) has finally crashed, freezing the accounts of its participant for period of one month.
However, the news left over 3 million Nigerian beneficies on panic mood, though the Ponzi scheme assures all their members that they will be back on 14th of January, 2017, but many of the participants express their faith in this assurance still had their doubts.
On the 6th of January, 2017, MMM Nigeria promoters asked all their members to perform a “Promo Tasks: A New Tool for MMM Community Development”. They were urged to perform both online and offline tasks to promote the scheme in anticipation of its return on January 14.
Few days later, MMM Nigeria further announced the introduction of Bitcoins as a mode of payment as they set to resume their operations in Nigeria.
Today, one day earlier than the proposed date for the return of MMM Nigeria, the scheme posted a tweet through their official twitter handle announcing that the scheme is back.
Why reacting the news, apparent participants have taken to social media to express their relief.
I heard MMM is back? Dear friend,God gives second chance. “If” you can get this. 😀😀
— Larry Oba (@whales1212) January 13, 2017
@MMMNigeriaHelp God bless You.long life MMM
— Ojo Opeyemi (@opeyemi___) January 13, 2017
My Nigerian people on social media no get chill, they always find humors in all issues that come up with many funny captions, memes and tweets as they react to this news.
This one MMM kept to their promise and even came back a day before the due date. Should I now invest in it or not? pic.twitter.com/0LKwEkk8jj
— Mazi Ibe (@I_pissVodka) January 13, 2017
How today has been running in the eyes of MMM investors 😂 pic.twitter.com/ZfwwyUfk5o
— BILLION (@BillionTwiTs) January 13, 2017
MMM is the lover who broke ur heart n wants to come back into ur life.
U love em so u let them in, but u know it’ll still end in a disaster.
— Trey Song’s Wife (@caxxie_) January 13, 2017
Here is official tweet from MMM Nigeria official Twitter account for their opening back.
This is to officially inform you that MMM Nigeria is open for business a day earlier than promised! Let’s go there Nigerians! pic.twitter.com/9zAb28OeYI
— MMM Nigeria Support (@MMMNigeriaHelp) January 13, 2017
Information they sent out stated that the earlier date of return was due to the “hysteria from the authorities and mass media” and also to reassure its many members. He further stated that they expected to get a huge number of Get Help requests (GH- requests) and to this effect, members that have invested small amounts of money would be attended to first. Also, there would be a certain limit to the amount paid per day.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017