The comeback of MI Abaga‘s into Nigeria Music Industry, has really payed off for him in short period of time.
In less down 48 hours, that he announced that he has acquire brand new White Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, which join the collection of his luxury cars in his garage.
The Chocolate City executives and CEO of Loppy Music, Mi Abaga, bought a brand new 2013 Toyota Camry for his manager, Abuchi Peter Ugwu.
According to him, his manager Abuchi, gave out his only car to his church and he thought it right time or him to compensate him for his loyalist over the years with a brand new car. Now, we think that’s impressive.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017