International Nigerian Afro-Soul singer Asa has disassociated herself from one of Africa and Nigeria’s leading and biggest commercial bank Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), despite composing a theme song for the bank.
However, in a response to one of her fans who acknowledge her creative work for composing a beautiful song titled ‘A place to be’ for the bank, Asa quickly responded with disinterest in the song and disapproval of her affiliation with the prestigious bank.
I wish that song will just go away already,not sure I will like to be associated with the bank tbh https://t.co/xIg8pvO5fR
— Asa (@Asa_official) March 10, 2017
As at the time of report this post, we don’t know what is going on between both parties, but the fact is that we can’t take away how lovely and beautiful that theme song is from Afro-Soul diva.
In 2009, Asa composed and performed the song for the bank, which has since used as a pleasing sound to the ears of GTB customers who walk into and out of any GTB branch.
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017