International Nigerian Afro-Soul singer Asa has disassociated herself from one of Africa and Nigeria’s leading and biggest commercial bank Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), despite composing a theme song for the bank.
However, in a response to one of her fans who acknowledge her creative work for composing a beautiful song titled ‘A place to be’ for the bank, Asa quickly responded with disinterest in the song and disapproval of her affiliation with the prestigious bank.
I wish that song will just go away already,not sure I will like to be associated with the bank tbh https://t.co/xIg8pvO5fR
— Asa (@Asa_official) March 10, 2017
As at the time of report this post, we don’t know what is going on between both parties, but the fact is that we can’t take away how lovely and beautiful that theme song is from Afro-Soul diva.
In 2009, Asa composed and performed the song for the bank, which has since used as a pleasing sound to the ears of GTB customers who walk into and out of any GTB branch.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017