International Nigerian Afro-Soul singer Asa has disassociated herself from one of Africa and Nigeria’s leading and biggest commercial bank Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), despite composing a theme song for the bank.
However, in a response to one of her fans who acknowledge her creative work for composing a beautiful song titled ‘A place to be’ for the bank, Asa quickly responded with disinterest in the song and disapproval of her affiliation with the prestigious bank.
I wish that song will just go away already,not sure I will like to be associated with the bank tbh https://t.co/xIg8pvO5fR
— Asa (@Asa_official) March 10, 2017
As at the time of report this post, we don’t know what is going on between both parties, but the fact is that we can’t take away how lovely and beautiful that theme song is from Afro-Soul diva.
In 2009, Asa composed and performed the song for the bank, which has since used as a pleasing sound to the ears of GTB customers who walk into and out of any GTB branch.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017