Music is universal language and Nigeria’s Afrobeat sound is gradually beginning to generate the massive exposure its needed in the international mainstream market.
One of the biggest song in Africa continent right now is Davido‘s ” If ”, and we had seen couple of artistes remixing the song, while their is another huge acknowledgement coming from American pop singer Omarion who vibes to the track, but the later achievement the track had receives was a remix from legendary American R&B singer R Kelly.
No doubt Davido‘s ” If ” hit track is getting bigger everyday Wawu… and it’s understatement not to give pros to DMW‘s boss on that jam. From the look of it, Davido sounds like he was not aware of it at all because he was also astonished hearing it on LIVE radio.
We are definitely going to bring you the official collaboration when we get our hands on it, you can always bank on that.
— Davido (@iam_Davido) May 12, 2017
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017