Cameroonian – Nigeria pop singer Dencia’s Whitenicious Cream is still receiving massive attention from different mainstream media sites around and the world such as PerezHilton, MediaTakeout, Ebony Magazine and her recent invitation for appearance on Oprah Winfrey’s network and not to forget that she making real money form her bleaching cream.
According to undisclosed information National Agency for Food and Drug Administration, NAFDAC could place a ban on Dencia’s Whitenicious 7 Day Fast Acting Spot Remover cream from entering Nigeria without proper approval from Food & Drug agency.
The goal of NAFDAC, is to safeguard public health by ensuring that only the right quality food, drugs and other products are maufactured, exported, imported, advertised, sold and used” While in recent interview Dencia, granted to Ebony which i quote , “Yes, there is no medical research!” and Whitenicious is all natural, with no Hydroquinone, steroids, or mercury.
All necessarily accept to reach both party is in vain.
More from my site
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Blog : How to Create Your Blog or Site in 5 Minutes with WordPress - November 21, 2017
- Bluehost Black Friday 2017 Live : Special BlueHost Black Friday Coupons 80% OFF - November 21, 2017
- All What You Need to Know About Mother of Wizkid’s Third Child - November 20, 2017
- Dancehall Singer Burna Boy Invites by Police for Having Hand in Mr.2kay’s Robbery Attack at Eko Hotel - November 20, 2017
- Nigerian Pop Star Wizkid Welcomes Third Child in Six Years - November 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage Did Not Owns ” Malo ” Song, But You? - November 20, 2017
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017