The CEO of Multichoice CEO, John Ugbe and Nollywood star Toyin Abraham (formerly known as Toyin Aimakhu) led a panel titled ” How Nollywood Is Reclaiming The Market from Hollywood ” at the just concluded annual Nigeria Entertainment Conference in Lagos.
The panel discussed the growth of Nigerian films that have seen more cinema goers buy more tickets for local movies over foreign ones.
Multichoice’s CEO John Ugbe traced his presentation to the historical era of cinema in Nigeria, how distribution and piracy remain some of Nollywood’s biggest challenges among other issues, while Nollywood star Toyin Abraham discuss the earlier issue that most industry, the advent of investors and believes, the power of social media of marketing, believers stories and many issues that the industry is facing.
Join the panel at NECLive5 is veteran film producer Patrick Doyle, Nollywood starlet Adesua Etomi among others. You can enjoy their presentation below:
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017