Over the past 11 months, Nigeria entertainment industry move ups and down and they have boast unique personalities who through giant strides, ideas and creative contributions have put the industry on the world map.
However, as the year coming to an end, popular entertainment and lifestyle magazine Nigeria Entertainment Today (NET) has unveiled the complied list of 50 Most Influential People in Nigeria Entertainment Industry.
The Nigerian entertainment industry boasts unique personalities, who through their giant strides, creative contributions, ideas and participation, have etched the name of our industry on the world map in recent times. Among the lot are extraordinary individuals spread across the spheres of the entertainment playground like comedy, music, movies, fashion, TV, Radio and others who, through their profound input, are giving the Nigerian entertainment industry the much-desired prominence and visibility on the global scene while assuming the role of pop culture icons in the minds of their fans.
These remarkable men and women, with lasting and laudable influence, are not necessarily the most popular people in the industry but their actions carry a lot of weight and to a large extent, the hopes of the future rest squarely on their shoulders. Nigerian Entertainment Today profiles the Most Influential People in Entertainment in 2013, but here comes 2014 most influential personality in entertainment industry.
The list comprises of top key industry player in the games such as Media Entrepreneurs, Movies Marketers, Film Makers, Record Label Bosses, Musicians, Actor &Actresses, Label Executive, Events manager/Showbiz consultant, Media monitoring/regulatory administrator, Bloggers, New Media Entrepreneurs, TV entrepreneur, TV/Radio personality,Club Owner and many others.
For your curiosity on who made the lists are Tunde Kelani, Peace Anyiam-Osigwe,Olisa Adibua,Mo’ Abudu,Lancelot Imausen,Kwam1, Edi Lawani, Kunle Afolayan, King Sunny Ade, D’banj, Don Jazzy, Jason Njoku,Ibinabo Fiberesima, Genevieve Nnaji,Femi Kuti, Femi Ayeni, Emeka Mba, Efe Omorogbe, Chirs Ubosi, Ayo Animashun, Audu Maikori, Uche Eze, Linda Ikeji and many others make the list of 50 Most Influential People in Nigeria Entertainment Industry by NET.
You can get the complete list and profiled articles on NET site.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017