Over the past 11 months, Nigeria entertainment industry move ups and down and they have boast unique personalities who through giant strides, ideas and creative contributions have put the industry on the world map.
However, as the year coming to an end, popular entertainment and lifestyle magazine Nigeria Entertainment Today (NET) has unveiled the complied list of 50 Most Influential People in Nigeria Entertainment Industry.
The Nigerian entertainment industry boasts unique personalities, who through their giant strides, creative contributions, ideas and participation, have etched the name of our industry on the world map in recent times. Among the lot are extraordinary individuals spread across the spheres of the entertainment playground like comedy, music, movies, fashion, TV, Radio and others who, through their profound input, are giving the Nigerian entertainment industry the much-desired prominence and visibility on the global scene while assuming the role of pop culture icons in the minds of their fans.
These remarkable men and women, with lasting and laudable influence, are not necessarily the most popular people in the industry but their actions carry a lot of weight and to a large extent, the hopes of the future rest squarely on their shoulders. Nigerian Entertainment Today profiles the Most Influential People in Entertainment in 2013, but here comes 2014 most influential personality in entertainment industry.
The list comprises of top key industry player in the games such as Media Entrepreneurs, Movies Marketers, Film Makers, Record Label Bosses, Musicians, Actor &Actresses, Label Executive, Events manager/Showbiz consultant, Media monitoring/regulatory administrator, Bloggers, New Media Entrepreneurs, TV entrepreneur, TV/Radio personality,Club Owner and many others.
For your curiosity on who made the lists are Tunde Kelani, Peace Anyiam-Osigwe,Olisa Adibua,Mo’ Abudu,Lancelot Imausen,Kwam1, Edi Lawani, Kunle Afolayan, King Sunny Ade, D’banj, Don Jazzy, Jason Njoku,Ibinabo Fiberesima, Genevieve Nnaji,Femi Kuti, Femi Ayeni, Emeka Mba, Efe Omorogbe, Chirs Ubosi, Ayo Animashun, Audu Maikori, Uche Eze, Linda Ikeji and many others make the list of 50 Most Influential People in Nigeria Entertainment Industry by NET.
You can get the complete list and profiled articles on NET site.
More from my site
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017
- Whatever He Touches Turns Gold! Wizkid & Drake’s Romance Hit Song ” One Dance ” Breaks Guinness Book of Records - September 21, 2017
- Global Sound! Afrobeat Goes Global as Wizkid Takes Future on New Ride of African Sound in ” Everytime ” - September 20, 2017
- French Montana & Ty Dolla Sign Revamp Mr Eazi’s ” Leg Over ” Remix with Major Lazer with New Flavour - September 16, 2017
- Ice Prince Returns Back to His Hip-Hop Root in ” Owonikoko ” Featuring Olamide - September 16, 2017
- The Aristocrat Releases Visual for His ” Wo’s ” Viral Cover by Olamide, Directed by Mofti Pro - September 15, 2017
- Developing Story : Rising Star CKay Rides on the Free Publicity of ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” Hullabalu, As He Releases ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” EP - September 9, 2017
- Africa Must Rise, Perception Or Reality by Ogunmola Tope - September 7, 2017