Over the past 11 months, Nigeria entertainment industry move ups and down and they have boast unique personalities who through giant strides, ideas and creative contributions have put the industry on the world map.
However, as the year coming to an end, popular entertainment and lifestyle magazine Nigeria Entertainment Today (NET) has unveiled the complied list of 50 Most Influential People in Nigeria Entertainment Industry.
The Nigerian entertainment industry boasts unique personalities, who through their giant strides, creative contributions, ideas and participation, have etched the name of our industry on the world map in recent times. Among the lot are extraordinary individuals spread across the spheres of the entertainment playground like comedy, music, movies, fashion, TV, Radio and others who, through their profound input, are giving the Nigerian entertainment industry the much-desired prominence and visibility on the global scene while assuming the role of pop culture icons in the minds of their fans.
These remarkable men and women, with lasting and laudable influence, are not necessarily the most popular people in the industry but their actions carry a lot of weight and to a large extent, the hopes of the future rest squarely on their shoulders. Nigerian Entertainment Today profiles the Most Influential People in Entertainment in 2013, but here comes 2014 most influential personality in entertainment industry.
The list comprises of top key industry player in the games such as Media Entrepreneurs, Movies Marketers, Film Makers, Record Label Bosses, Musicians, Actor &Actresses, Label Executive, Events manager/Showbiz consultant, Media monitoring/regulatory administrator, Bloggers, New Media Entrepreneurs, TV entrepreneur, TV/Radio personality,Club Owner and many others.
For your curiosity on who made the lists are Tunde Kelani, Peace Anyiam-Osigwe,Olisa Adibua,Mo’ Abudu,Lancelot Imausen,Kwam1, Edi Lawani, Kunle Afolayan, King Sunny Ade, D’banj, Don Jazzy, Jason Njoku,Ibinabo Fiberesima, Genevieve Nnaji,Femi Kuti, Femi Ayeni, Emeka Mba, Efe Omorogbe, Chirs Ubosi, Ayo Animashun, Audu Maikori, Uche Eze, Linda Ikeji and many others make the list of 50 Most Influential People in Nigeria Entertainment Industry by NET.
You can get the complete list and profiled articles on NET site.
More from my site
- Nigerian Musician Davido Called Out for Failing to Honour a Promise he Made on Poor Journalist ” The Wire Transfer, Davido & His Namesake Saga ” - May 27, 2017
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017
- Has Wizkid Dances His Way to Billboard Awards, Can He Win His First Ever Solo BET Awards 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017