Nigerian pop star Davido is not the discreet type when its comes to his assets and wealth.
Sony Music act and DMW label boss Davido brags on his success via his Snapchat, saying he earns $100,000 per week.
He wrote, “One life to live!! 100k dollars a week ain’t bad for a 23-year-old!!
The music star Davido who recently releases his EP ” Son of Mercy ” announced in a boastful style, by dishing out his accomplishment that his weekly earnings is not shabby for someone of his age.
However, this is not the first time he will brags on his success, early this year he boasted that his Rolex wristwatch can buy at least twenty cars.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017