Nigerian pop star Davido is not the discreet type when its comes to his assets and wealth.
Sony Music act and DMW label boss Davido brags on his success via his Snapchat, saying he earns $100,000 per week.
He wrote, “One life to live!! 100k dollars a week ain’t bad for a 23-year-old!!
The music star Davido who recently releases his EP ” Son of Mercy ” announced in a boastful style, by dishing out his accomplishment that his weekly earnings is not shabby for someone of his age.
However, this is not the first time he will brags on his success, early this year he boasted that his Rolex wristwatch can buy at least twenty cars.
More from my site
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Canadian-American Rapper Drake Made History as Biggest Winner at Billboard Music Awards 2017 in a Single Year - May 22, 2017
- Nigerian Music Superstar Wizkid Made History as First Ever Nigerian Artiste to Win Billboard Music Awards 2017 with Three Heaven - May 22, 2017
- Gov Fayose to Fly Body of Late Actress Moji Olaiya Back to Nigeria for Proper Burial - May 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage’s Husband Teebillz Open Ups on Being a Better Man ” God Deliberately Made Me to Experience those Challenges in Order to Become a Better Person ” - May 20, 2017
- Drake’s One Dance Ghost Magic at Work as Billboard Acknowledge Wizkid Nomination for Billboard Awards 2017 - May 19, 2017
- Baseline Music Act Skales Unveils Cover Art & Tracklist of ” The Never Say Never Guy ” Album - May 19, 2017