After success from working on Canadian-American rap star Drake‘s ‘‘ Views ” album, Nigerian pop star Wizkid is set to features on Swedish singer and award-winning songwriter Zara Larsson forthcoming international sophomore LP album.
The announcement was made known to public through official Twitter handle of Beats 1 radio. Zara Larsson who is currently working on her fourth LP album, has decided to collaborate with international artists such as Nigerian-British rapper Tinie Tempah and world-famous DJ, David Guetta.
Though, the title of the Swedish pop star Zara Larsson‘s new album is yet to be revealed and her recently interview with Heat Radio, Zara says
“It’s ready. It’s done. We have the artwork, but we don’t have the name — but it’s there just waiting to be released.”
The project will however be released in January 2017 according to the singer. Zara Larsson is a Swedish singer and songwriter whose debut album “1” was certified platinum in her home country.
For Wizkid, this is another avenue for his brand to get known and bigger across Europe and beyond.
Just few days ago, he dropped another collaborative single ‘Hush the silence’ which features Drake, and has revealed he will be out with four mixtapes in 2017.
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017