In 2000, Nokia released one of its best ever selling product of all time Nokia 3310 into the market, and ever since then the product has been sold 120 million units worldwide, making it among one of the world’s best-selling phone of all time according to Mirror.
The rebrand Nokia 3310 only cost $52 and its has features such as long battery life, durability, and the addictive game Snake – made it a favourite in it’s time of reign.
The revamped Nokia 3310 was unveiled during HMD‘s press conference at Mobile World Congress 2017 (MWC) in Barcelona this week 2017 on Sunday, February 26th. HMD is the Finnish company with exclusive rights to market the Nokia brand.
More from my site
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017