This is an heartbreaking news!
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has finally reach out to her estrange husband Lanre Gentry in an open letter she published on her Instagram page.
According to what GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers on the post published few hours ago, saying that both her and Lanre Gentry was supposed to appear in court today but she was absent due to that she was on ” admission ” at hospital.
She says she is a victim and she’s choosing to speak out. Posting a photo of herself in the hospital undergoing a brain scan, she wrote:
Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull… what was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was… Now you are on the run… trying to connive with the police so I won’t get justice!!!!!!!…… Lanre you can run but you can’t hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice……. People keep saying I shouldn’t talk and that I should think of our child………. but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don’t know!!!!!!!!!!!….. Now that you are conniving with the police I don’t feel safe and I have to cry out…We were supposed to be in court this morning and you lied that you are on Admission and can’t be in court!
@asiwajulanregentry you on admission? God you can never stop LYING……..then again I ask you why are you afraid to come to court?
However, the movie star has also changed her Instagram handle from @mercyaigbegentry to @realmercyaigbe and has removed her husband’s surname “Gentry” from all social media accounts.
Photo Credit: Instagram – @realmercyaigbe
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017