This is an heartbreaking news!
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has finally reach out to her estrange husband Lanre Gentry in an open letter she published on her Instagram page.
According to what GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers on the post published few hours ago, saying that both her and Lanre Gentry was supposed to appear in court today but she was absent due to that she was on ” admission ” at hospital.
She says she is a victim and she’s choosing to speak out. Posting a photo of herself in the hospital undergoing a brain scan, she wrote:
Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull… what was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was… Now you are on the run… trying to connive with the police so I won’t get justice!!!!!!!…… Lanre you can run but you can’t hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice……. People keep saying I shouldn’t talk and that I should think of our child………. but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don’t know!!!!!!!!!!!….. Now that you are conniving with the police I don’t feel safe and I have to cry out…We were supposed to be in court this morning and you lied that you are on Admission and can’t be in court!
@asiwajulanregentry you on admission? God you can never stop LYING……..then again I ask you why are you afraid to come to court?
However, the movie star has also changed her Instagram handle from @mercyaigbegentry to @realmercyaigbe and has removed her husband’s surname “Gentry” from all social media accounts.
Photo Credit: Instagram – @realmercyaigbe
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017