This is an heartbreaking news!
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has finally reach out to her estrange husband Lanre Gentry in an open letter she published on her Instagram page.
According to what GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers on the post published few hours ago, saying that both her and Lanre Gentry was supposed to appear in court today but she was absent due to that she was on ” admission ” at hospital.
She says she is a victim and she’s choosing to speak out. Posting a photo of herself in the hospital undergoing a brain scan, she wrote:
Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull… what was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was… Now you are on the run… trying to connive with the police so I won’t get justice!!!!!!!…… Lanre you can run but you can’t hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice……. People keep saying I shouldn’t talk and that I should think of our child………. but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don’t know!!!!!!!!!!!….. Now that you are conniving with the police I don’t feel safe and I have to cry out…We were supposed to be in court this morning and you lied that you are on Admission and can’t be in court!
@asiwajulanregentry you on admission? God you can never stop LYING……..then again I ask you why are you afraid to come to court?
However, the movie star has also changed her Instagram handle from @mercyaigbegentry to @realmercyaigbe and has removed her husband’s surname “Gentry” from all social media accounts.
Photo Credit: Instagram – @realmercyaigbe
More from my site
- Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Artist — Alex Ozone - September 25, 2017
- Beat FM Lagos, OAP Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - September 25, 2017
- Kim Kardashian Revealed Epic Revelation How She Fell In Love with Kanye West - September 25, 2017
- Singer Skales Revealed Amazing Secret How Olamide Saves His Career - September 25, 2017
- Copy Of The Legal Termination Letter Peter Okoye Sent To Their Lawyer, Festus Keyamo Over P-Square Split Contractual Agreement - September 25, 2017
- P-Square is Over! The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga - September 25, 2017
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017