No doubt that the ” Game of Throne ” inspired artwork depict monarchical status that D’banj’s new album embodies but Lord knows that its symbolizes that the kokomaster is the new crowned king of clap-backs. And he’s ready to spew fire on anyone with an opinion about his new music.
Bangs Lee’s latest single ” It’s Not A Lie “, has been the reason for all the back and forth going on D’banj’s social media channels; with couple of fans heavily disapprove the jam.
Lool. I love Dbanj.
But that song, crap. Only Harrysong impressed https://t.co/Ese9nSfFmH
— Passenger (@signor_martini) June 16, 2017
— D'banj D Kokomaster (@iamdbanj) June 16, 2017
U shouldn't have left Nigeria for US now see ur life I used to be a fan tho https://t.co/fyBOjP8Tnn
— kwame_sika (@Darthkwame) June 23, 2017
— D'banj D Kokomaster (@iamdbanj) June 23, 2017
Respected artist buh disgraceful to hear and watch yo new song mate. Poor song. Wizkid would never hv dt kinda song even in his grave
— Mr Jil (@mvuglysov) June 24, 2017
— D'banj D Kokomaster (@iamdbanj) June 24, 2017
I'm beginning to think @iamdbanj Pay people to come for him on twitter cos I'm damn tired of defending him and it doesn't seems to stop 😏😏.
— Adedamola (@AzeezDreal) June 21, 2017
— D'banj D Kokomaster (@iamdbanj) June 21, 2017
I don't know where you are heading but guy you need don Jazzy
— seeto sanni (@seetohafsat) June 25, 2017
— D'banj D Kokomaster (@iamdbanj) June 25, 2017
He then gives final warning:
Come here and say trash on my page.. I'll whoop your head. If you are hating the grace of God on my head.. frontflip on a railtrack! ✌ pic.twitter.com/ynk99UQwzP
— D'banj D Kokomaster (@iamdbanj) June 24, 2017
As the time of writing this report, we don’t know who is actually managing his social media profiles, but we are sure that he’s aware of it. His comments have since sparked various reactions on social media. Some think his replies are spot on while others believe he should learn to accept criticism in good fate.
Wrong response!! Artistes must realise that they're the intruders. I was sitting pretty in my space when you brought your music and video to me. I didn't ask to view or listen to your shit, you brought it to me because you wanted to be heard. So I don't have a right to say I like or do not like it? If you kept your music to yourself, you wouldn't have to deal with what I think or have to say. For the fact that you put your music out there, you must be ready to hear whatever the public has to say about it, good or bad. Why is it always so hard for artistes to accept criticisms? Anybody who isn't falling over and telling you how much they love the music automatically becomes your hater. Do you even realise that "hater" might have spent good money seeing you in concert before? Spent good cash paying for your music? So they really don't have a right to say "no, I'm not feeling this one"? Do you realise that "hater" might be a fan who is genuinely disappointed because they have loved and followed your music for years? Would it have killed Dbanj to ignore this person or better yet say "I'll do better next time around, thank you for the feedback". Artistes need to realise that it takes some measure of interest for one to even go listen to their music and form an opinion about it. Trust me, you don't want to be that guy nobody even cares to listen to his stuff, let alone form an opinion about it. Nigerian artistes and their 'team' must start to do better because truly, some of these "haters" are your genuine LOVERS. God bless! #MOB
The conclusion might be that he’s using all those clap-back for publicity stunt, and the question is, is it a great one? Is it working? It is the best way to go?
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017