After several months of speculation, the executive producer of ” The Wedding Party ” movie and CEO of EbonyLife Films, Mo Abudu, confirmed that there will be a sequel to Nollywood box-office record holder, while its production has commenced.
According to what GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers indicate that the movie has reportedly commenced yesterday, May 1, 2017, and it is being directed not by Kemi Adetiba this time, but by Niyi Akinmolayan.
Though, the funding team of movie had their view that Niyi Akinmolayan done very well with ” The Arbitration ” which is regarded by many as one of the good Nigerian films of 2016.
The second party of the movie will be tilted ” The Wedding Party 2 ” , while the sequel will have Malcom McLean as its director of photography.
The Wedding Party grossed close to half a billion Naira in Nigerian cinemas following its December 16, 2016, and it featured Adesua Etomi, Banky W, Richard Mofe Damijo, Ireti Doyle and others.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017