After several months of speculation, the executive producer of ” The Wedding Party ” movie and CEO of EbonyLife Films, Mo Abudu, confirmed that there will be a sequel to Nollywood box-office record holder, while its production has commenced.
According to what GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers indicate that the movie has reportedly commenced yesterday, May 1, 2017, and it is being directed not by Kemi Adetiba this time, but by Niyi Akinmolayan.
Though, the funding team of movie had their view that Niyi Akinmolayan done very well with ” The Arbitration ” which is regarded by many as one of the good Nigerian films of 2016.
The second party of the movie will be tilted ” The Wedding Party 2 ” , while the sequel will have Malcom McLean as its director of photography.
The Wedding Party grossed close to half a billion Naira in Nigerian cinemas following its December 16, 2016, and it featured Adesua Etomi, Banky W, Richard Mofe Damijo, Ireti Doyle and others.
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017