Self acclaimed symbol of hope for the street, indigenous Yoruba rapper and label boss Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Olamide or Baddo turns 28th years today.
As part of showing appreciation to his fans, Olamide takes us on a drive as he reflects his journey to stardom as an artiste and as a person in new music video ” Journey of A Thousands Miles ”, which is one of single off his sixth studio album ” The Glory ”.
The track “Journey Of A Thousand Miles” is one of the more somber and affecting off the ” The Glory ”, which is produced by Pheelz who provide an excellent guitar-laden backdrop for the rapper to reflect on how well things have turned out for him, in spite of the odds.
Over the years, Olamide has never shy away of telling us how difficult its has been for him early in the days of Bariga’s ghetto dreams.
The stunning video was directed by most sought after and relaiabel Moe Musa, is as stripped-down as the song – letting Olamide just drive around a deserted countryside and think (or in this case, rap excellently).
Check out the video below:
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017