After successful two previous sold out outing at the New York’s Barclays Centre (19,000 capacity) and Houston’s Toyota Center (18,000 capacity), One Africa Music Fest, the World’s Biggest Afrobeats Festival will now debut in the UK at SSE Wembley Arena.
The two previous edition of One Africa Music Fest in New York and Houston saw electrifying performances from African’s biggest music stars such as Wizkid, Dbanj, Jidenna, Flavour, Fally Ipupa, Banky W, Kcee and Seun Kuti, with special appearances from American’s production genius Swizz Beatz alongside with DJ Ebro, Lil Mama, Angela Simmons and more. The event was also streamed live on Tidal and supported by Hot 97 radio, VIBE Magazine and Okayafrica.
The London extravaganza on the 13th of May, with the weight of Global Radio’s Capital Xtra, will be the first Afrobeats event of this magnitude in Europe. It will feature a line-up of Africa’s most renowned artists, such as Roc Nation’s Tiwa Savage, Nigeria’s biggest pop duo P-Square, Sony Music’s Davido and fellow label-mate Tekno dubbed the ‘golden boy of Afrobeats’; Tanzanian superstar Alikiba and pan-African stars Awilo Longomba and Cassper Nyovest; and will be hosted by Nigerian singer/actor Banky W and Capital Xtra’s Abrantee Boateng as the official UK DJ.
One Africa Music Fest has rapidly become the seminal platform to showcase African music and culture to mainstream and diaspora audiences across the world.
The event brought to you by Paul O, CEO of Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants (UPGMC), plans to continue to share the vision to unite and showcase Africa worldwide.
“It’s imperative that we continue to show the world what the continent of Africa is truly about. We are pioneers in the musical sounds and styles that the commercial industry are now sampling and it’s fantastic that we can finally exhibit this on a global scale”.
For the London shutdown, here are the confirmed artistes Davido, Tekno, P-Square, Tiwa Savage, Olamide, Cassper Nyovest, Alikiba, Flavour N’abania, Phyno, M.I , 9ice , Efya , Awilo Longomba , Falz , Victoria Kimani and others.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
About Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants.
Upfront & Personal Global Management Consultants is a leading global management consultancy group which specializes in Public Relations, Media Buying & Advertising, Production, Celebrity Endorsements, Event Promotions and Event Management. The company was first incorporated in the UK in 2001 and subsequently opened a branch in Nigeria in 2008, offering holistic business and brand solutions for all sectors of business across Nigeria.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017