After successful two previous sold out outing at the New York’s Barclays Centre (19,000 capacity) and Houston’s Toyota Center (18,000 capacity), One Africa Music Fest, the World’s Biggest Afrobeats Festival will now debut in the UK at SSE Wembley Arena.
The two previous edition of One Africa Music Fest in New York and Houston saw electrifying performances from African’s biggest music stars such as Wizkid, Dbanj, Jidenna, Flavour, Fally Ipupa, Banky W, Kcee and Seun Kuti, with special appearances from American’s production genius Swizz Beatz alongside with DJ Ebro, Lil Mama, Angela Simmons and more. The event was also streamed live on Tidal and supported by Hot 97 radio, VIBE Magazine and Okayafrica.
The London extravaganza on the 13th of May, with the weight of Global Radio’s Capital Xtra, will be the first Afrobeats event of this magnitude in Europe. It will feature a line-up of Africa’s most renowned artists, such as Roc Nation’s Tiwa Savage, Nigeria’s biggest pop duo P-Square, Sony Music’s Davido and fellow label-mate Tekno dubbed the ‘golden boy of Afrobeats’; Tanzanian superstar Alikiba and pan-African stars Awilo Longomba and Cassper Nyovest; and will be hosted by Nigerian singer/actor Banky W and Capital Xtra’s Abrantee Boateng as the official UK DJ.
One Africa Music Fest has rapidly become the seminal platform to showcase African music and culture to mainstream and diaspora audiences across the world.
The event brought to you by Paul O, CEO of Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants (UPGMC), plans to continue to share the vision to unite and showcase Africa worldwide.
“It’s imperative that we continue to show the world what the continent of Africa is truly about. We are pioneers in the musical sounds and styles that the commercial industry are now sampling and it’s fantastic that we can finally exhibit this on a global scale”.
For the London shutdown, here are the confirmed artistes Davido, Tekno, P-Square, Tiwa Savage, Olamide, Cassper Nyovest, Alikiba, Flavour N’abania, Phyno, M.I , 9ice , Efya , Awilo Longomba , Falz , Victoria Kimani and others.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
About Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants.
Upfront & Personal Global Management Consultants is a leading global management consultancy group which specializes in Public Relations, Media Buying & Advertising, Production, Celebrity Endorsements, Event Promotions and Event Management. The company was first incorporated in the UK in 2001 and subsequently opened a branch in Nigeria in 2008, offering holistic business and brand solutions for all sectors of business across Nigeria.
More from my site
- DonYom Reflects on the Memories of His Late Father! SuperMan is in Town - October 21, 2017
- Nigerian Hip-Hop Lovers Reacts to M.I Abaga’s New Track, Where He Channel Other Rappers on Changing the Game & Culture - October 21, 2017
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017
- Ace Comedian AY Makun and His Brothers Continue to Entertain Us, As they Announces Reality Show - October 19, 2017
- Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes Richest Sport Star of 2017 + Complete List of 20 Richest Sport Star of 2017 by Forbes - October 18, 2017
- Former Super Eagles Legend Kanu and His Wife Amarachi Takes Us on Couple’s Perfect Fitness Goals In Powerful Photo - October 18, 2017
- Adorable Beautiful Pictures of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife and Son’s, As they All Oozing in Royalty - October 18, 2017
- GYOnlineNGList : Meet 10 Most Handsome Politicians In Nigeria - October 18, 2017
- Nigerian Musicians Dominate MOBO Awards 2017 Nominees as Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tekno & Other Battle for ” Best African Act ” Category - October 17, 2017