After successful two previous sold out outing at the New York’s Barclays Centre (19,000 capacity) and Houston’s Toyota Center (18,000 capacity), One Africa Music Fest, the World’s Biggest Afrobeats Festival will now debut in the UK at SSE Wembley Arena.
The two previous edition of One Africa Music Fest in New York and Houston saw electrifying performances from African’s biggest music stars such as Wizkid, Dbanj, Jidenna, Flavour, Fally Ipupa, Banky W, Kcee and Seun Kuti, with special appearances from American’s production genius Swizz Beatz alongside with DJ Ebro, Lil Mama, Angela Simmons and more. The event was also streamed live on Tidal and supported by Hot 97 radio, VIBE Magazine and Okayafrica.
The London extravaganza on the 13th of May, with the weight of Global Radio’s Capital Xtra, will be the first Afrobeats event of this magnitude in Europe. It will feature a line-up of Africa’s most renowned artists, such as Roc Nation’s Tiwa Savage, Nigeria’s biggest pop duo P-Square, Sony Music’s Davido and fellow label-mate Tekno dubbed the ‘golden boy of Afrobeats’; Tanzanian superstar Alikiba and pan-African stars Awilo Longomba and Cassper Nyovest; and will be hosted by Nigerian singer/actor Banky W and Capital Xtra’s Abrantee Boateng as the official UK DJ.
One Africa Music Fest has rapidly become the seminal platform to showcase African music and culture to mainstream and diaspora audiences across the world.
The event brought to you by Paul O, CEO of Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants (UPGMC), plans to continue to share the vision to unite and showcase Africa worldwide.
“It’s imperative that we continue to show the world what the continent of Africa is truly about. We are pioneers in the musical sounds and styles that the commercial industry are now sampling and it’s fantastic that we can finally exhibit this on a global scale”.
For the London shutdown, here are the confirmed artistes Davido, Tekno, P-Square, Tiwa Savage, Olamide, Cassper Nyovest, Alikiba, Flavour N’abania, Phyno, M.I , 9ice , Efya , Awilo Longomba , Falz , Victoria Kimani and others.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
About Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants.
Upfront & Personal Global Management Consultants is a leading global management consultancy group which specializes in Public Relations, Media Buying & Advertising, Production, Celebrity Endorsements, Event Promotions and Event Management. The company was first incorporated in the UK in 2001 and subsequently opened a branch in Nigeria in 2008, offering holistic business and brand solutions for all sectors of business across Nigeria.
More from my site
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Canadian-American Rapper Drake Made History as Biggest Winner at Billboard Music Awards 2017 in a Single Year - May 22, 2017
- Nigerian Music Superstar Wizkid Made History as First Ever Nigerian Artiste to Win Billboard Music Awards 2017 with Three Heaven - May 22, 2017
- Gov Fayose to Fly Body of Late Actress Moji Olaiya Back to Nigeria for Proper Burial - May 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage’s Husband Teebillz Open Ups on Being a Better Man ” God Deliberately Made Me to Experience those Challenges in Order to Become a Better Person ” - May 20, 2017
- Drake’s One Dance Ghost Magic at Work as Billboard Acknowledge Wizkid Nomination for Billboard Awards 2017 - May 19, 2017
- Baseline Music Act Skales Unveils Cover Art & Tracklist of ” The Never Say Never Guy ” Album - May 19, 2017