American leading business ranking platform, Forbes has finally come out to released its annual list tagged Forbes Most Powerful Women in Entertainment for 2018.
The annual list spans from Hollywood to the Music Industry and it’s to celebrates women who are making strides and charting the course.
However, the list comprises of popular names such as Beyonce, Shonda Rhimes, Anna Wintour, Priyanka Chopra, Serena Williams, Taylor Swift, and Oprah Winfrey.
Here’s the Full List of Forbes Most Powerful Women In Entertainment for 2018:
1. Oprah Winfrey, Media mogul
2. Shari Redstone, Vice Chair, CBS & Viacom
3. Bonnie Hammer, Chair, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment
4. Donna Langley, Chair, Universal Pictures
5. Anna Wintour, Artistic Director, Conde Nast
6. Beyoncé, Singer
7. Dana Walden, Chairman, Disney TV Studios and ABC Entertainment
8. Katharine Viner, Editor-in-Chief, Guardian
9. Taylor Swift, Singer
10. Zanny Minton Beddoes, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
11. Kathleen Kennedy, President, Lucasfilm
12. Shonda Rhimes, Showrunner
13. Arianna Huffington, Founder & CEO, Thrive Global
14. Serena Williams, Tennis player
15. Shobhana Bhartia, Chair, HT Media
16. Priyanka Chopra, Actress