The longest surviving music group in Africa, P-Square has reignite their split up saga that almost broke the internet 18 months ago. As the situation unfold now, which also indicate that the most beloved Nigerian music group Peter and Paul Okoye are on the brink of going separate ways.
In the last few days, both music acts Peter and Paul Okoye was seen sharing subliminal messages on their various Instagram handles, no names were mentioned. This subliminal messages first fuel the breakup rumours saga. But as the situation unfold right now, the brand P-Square is over! Yes you heard me right, Peter Okoye has sent a termination letter to their lawyer Festus Keyamo (SAN), demanding for a termination of the agreement between P-Square.
The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga
The half-brother of the music, Peter Okoye first sparked speculation recently that all was not well with him and his twin brother/business partner – Paul Okoye after he referred to himself as Mr. P (his personal brand name). Peter was furious angry with his twins brother Paul Okoye cancelling their North American tour without his consent.
In one of their subliminal messages on Instagram, Paul Okoye was seen talking about how the birth of his twins was making someone jealous and restless. He openly accused the person of having sleepless nights, and also indirectly called out Peter‘s wife Lola Omotayo Okoye – saying; ” Only a woman can come where there’s peace and destroy it. Try me this time, I swear Nyash go open. You will know that blood is thicker and stronger than juju.”
According to letter sent to Festus Keyamo(SAN) Law chamber in Lagos, obtained exclusive to Linda Ikeji, revealed that he defends his decision by making some serious allegations against his twin Paul and older brother/group manager Jude.
Peter further disclosed in the letter that Paul is no longer willing to co-operate with him, even going as far as cancelling their planned US tour this year without informing him, and he (Peter) has exhausted all options to make it work. He also accused Paul of slandering his wife and children with lies on social media, and alleged that they’ve now been receiving threatening messages.
Peter further accused his older brother Jude of once threatening to kill him and shoot his wife Lola. This allegedly happened in the presence of Paul and former first lady of Cross River state Mrs Imoke. Jude allegedly also threatened to bring a coffin for him (Peter) if he ever comes near his house.
Peter further insists that he has had enough of the drama and wants out of the P-Sqaure group and contract. The singer who now refers to himself as Mr. P, stated that he loves his brothers and their families, and he wishes them the very best in their careers. However he cannot betray his wife and kids as they are very important to him.
More from my site
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017
- Ace Comedian AY Makun and His Brothers Continue to Entertain Us, As they Announces Reality Show - October 19, 2017
- Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes Richest Sport Star of 2017 + Complete List of 20 Richest Sport Star of 2017 by Forbes - October 18, 2017
- Former Super Eagles Legend Kanu and His Wife Amarachi Takes Us on Couple’s Perfect Fitness Goals In Powerful Photo - October 18, 2017
- Adorable Beautiful Pictures of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife and Son’s, As they All Oozing in Royalty - October 18, 2017
- GYOnlineNGList : Meet 10 Most Handsome Politicians In Nigeria - October 18, 2017
- Nigerian Musicians Dominate MOBO Awards 2017 Nominees as Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tekno & Other Battle for ” Best African Act ” Category - October 17, 2017
- Mixed Reactions as Nigerians Questions Jacobs Zuma Statue in Imo - October 17, 2017
- Where are the Defensive Genius Team as Pep Guardiola Keeps Winning Against All Odds by Jide Johnson Leoso - October 16, 2017