The late former Oyo State speaker house of assembly Hon. Micheal Adeyemo has finally laid to rest Lanlate, Ibarapa local government of Oyo-State.
The funeral service and lying in State of the late speaker was attended by the Oyo-State governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi alongside his wife, Florence Ajimobi, Ondo State governor Rotimi Akeredolu, deputy governor of Oyo state, Moses Alake Adeyemo and many other tops politicians in the state.
According to the medical report, the late Eruwa born lawyer turned politician died of a heart attack related issues at the Adeoyo Hospital, Ring-Road, Ibadan, last week Friday.
Photos As Late Oyo State Speaker Micheal Adeyemo Finally Laid to Rest
Here are pictures from late Oyo state speaker Hon. Micheal Adeyemo as he finally laid to rest:
More from my site
- Oyo State Commissioner Dapo Lam Adeshina Wedding Pictures
- Ahead of 2019 Governorship Race in Oyo State: Deputy Governor Of CBN, Adebayo Adelabu Resigns From His Role
- Race from Oyo-State Government House 2015: Former Governor Oyo-State Alao – Akala Dump PDP for Labour Party
- Ibadan Stand Still for Olubadan of Ibadan Coronation , Ooni of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto, Alaafin of Oyo, Gov Abiola Ajimobi, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Akinwumi Ambode, Ayo Fayose, Ibukun Amosun, Rashidi Ladoja and Others at 41st Coronation of Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Saliu Adetunji
- Gov Ganduje’s Daughter, Fatima Speaks On How She Fell In Love With Gov Ajimobi’s Only Son