It’s no more news that modern-day footballers earned millions of dollar monthly, and it’s not more news that they lives in luxury lifestyle and also travel in style with their own private jets. The likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Neymar, Paul Pogba and others have private jets but which ones are the most expensive?
Here are Ten Footballers with the Most Expensive Private Jets. From Ronaldo to Paul Pogba, Here Are Top 10 Most Expensive Footballers Private Jets
10. Ronaldinho – Embraer Phenom 100 Cost: £2.6 million.
The just retired footballer can carry seven people in his jet.
9. Kaka – Cessna Citation CJ3 Plus Cost: £5.7 million.
The jet can cary 9 people at cruiser speed.
8. Gareth Bale – Cessna Citation XL Plus
Cost: £8.6 million.
7. Neymar – Embraer Legacy 450 Cost: £10.8 million
Its enhanced flight vision system boasts an infrared camera.
6. Wayne Rooney – Dassault Falcon 900LX Cost: £14 million.
At 66 feet long and 24 feet in height, it really stands out from the crowd.
5. Paul Pogba – Gulfstream G280 Cost: £18 million.
The cabin on the G280 able to accommodate 10 passengers.
4. David Beckham – Bombardier Challenger 350 Cost: £19 million.
The Bombardier is the best-selling private jet of the last ten years.
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Cessna Citation Longitude
Cost: £21 million
2. Lionel Messi – Embraer Legacy 650 Cost: £25 million.
Messi’s jet which can carry 14 passengers comes with a 10-year or 10,000 flight hour warranty.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo – Gulfstream G650 Cost: £28 million.
Ronaldo’s jet can carry 18 passengers.