American born Nigerian descent and Epic Records/Wondaland Records recording act Jidenna thrill audience to a fiery live showcase concert at the Hard Rock Cafe, Victoria Island Lagos.
The American born Nigerian music superstar Jidenna dished out some of his exclusive tunes from his forthcoming album ” Long Live The Chief ”.
Nigerian dancehall star Burna Boy and Nigeria-Ghanaian singer Mr Eazi also performed at the event.
The event has the star-studded celebrities such as Wizkid, DJ Cuppy, Timaya, Omar St£rling aka Paedeezy of R2Bees, Sound Sultan, Cobhams Asuquo, Lynxxx and so on.
Jidenna was in Nigeria as part of his African promotion for his forthcoming debut album ” Long Live The Chief ”, which includes media promotion from various media houses such as Trace Urban, BEAT FM, MTV Base, Pulse Nigeria, Bella Naija and others in coming days his will be in South-African and lastly there will be documentary of him by BBC Africa.
Here are exclusive Red Carpet Pictures from Jidenna’s Live Showcase in Lagos.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017