The best legacy that any parent or guidance can give his/her children is Education. Poor structure in educational ministry and un-rectify solution to the issue of ASSU strike in Nigeria, that are rocking various tertiary institution in the nation, have led to parent or guidance to send their children to private university in Nigeria.
The advent of missionary schools and federal government has not help the situation for quality education in Nigeria, because back in the days education is free. This unimproved structure in education sector in Nigeria, has led various private universities in Nigeria, to charge their school fees at high price. After a lot of research Gistyinka, here by present to you most expensive and affordable cheap private universities in Nigeria.
Here are the lists of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees .
Charged from rate of N620,000 to N3 million.. Here are few breakdown of their courses school fees — N3 million, Law: N2 million, Accounting: N1.5 million, Nursing: N1 million, other faculties: N860,000 – N620,000.
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (ABTI)
Charged from rate of N990,000 and are paid in dollar. With others expenses amounts to N1,378,500 per annum.
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY
Charged from rate of N675,000 to N1,075,000 annually. While are few breakdown of their courses school fees
Engineering: N925,000 (4 beds) and N1,075,000 (2 beds).
Health Science: N725,000 (4 beds) and N875,000 (2 beds)
Sciences: N675,000 (4 beds) and N825,000 (2 beds)
Social Management Science: N675,000 (4 beds) and N825,000 (2 beds)
Charged from rate of N540,000 to N820,000 without feeding.. Courses such as Medicine, Pharmacy, Law and Engineering, they pay a tuition of N610,000.
Charged from rate of N500,000 to N750,000 per annum.
Charged from rate of N400,000 to N600,000.
Charged from rate of N500,000 to N650,000 per annum.
Achievers University, Owo
Ajayi Crowder University
Obong University Nigeria
Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Lead City University
We could appreciate if you can add more privates university in Nigeria with their school fees, which is not listed overview.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017