Earlier post published on this platform reported that veteran Yoruba actress Moji Olaiya is dies at 42 in Canada, according to report. Insider source has released the cause of her death, saying she die after suffering from cardiac arrest.
The source who confirmed the news revealed the cause of death, which could be linked to complications that arose from her child-birth in March. She died Of Cardiac Arrest, the actress suffered a bout of cardiac arrest which led to her death.
“I just confirmed it,” the source said.
Her fellow colleagues in industry Saidi Balogun and Opeyemi Aiyeola expressed their disbelief at the passing out of the actress following a cardiac arrest just two months after welcoming a baby in Canada.
Speaking to THENETNG correspondent on the telephone, Saidi Balogun said he is still in shock at the passing away of Moji Olaiya.
This is sad, really sad. Moji is dead. I just spoke to one of her people in Canada. The person was just crying and crying so it’s hard to get the exact details from her right now.
Fellow actress Opeyemi Aiyeola wrote:
Pls somebody wake me up and tell me it’s a joke! Pls tell me it’s April fools day! Pls tell me she’s still with us! Pls tell me HER LIGHT IS NOT OUT YET
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017