One of the top most priority of President Buhari’s led administration was to end corruption in Nigeria, but how could he achieve that dream without him enforcing all the financial crimes agency in country such as EFCC and ICPC.
The situation right now is that in less down three months, senate’s has rejected the nomination of Ibrahim Magu as EFCC chairman, based on allegation that he wines and dines with the corrupt, resides in a plush apartment rented at N40M (an amount well above his pay grade) and flies business class.
“This is in spite of Mr. President’s directive to all public servants to fly economy class”, the report stated in parts.
The Nigerian senate reject his nomination at the senate plenary session on Wednesday, March 15th, as the embattled EFCC boss arrived the national assembly flashed a pained smile this way and that and readied himself for his confirmation hearing.
He didn’t have to wait for too long, minutes later, the lawmakers had rejected him again.
The most vocal rejection voices came from flamboyant Senator Dino Melaye and his truculent colleague, Biodun Olujimi.
“Why prosecute people on the pages of newspapers?”, Olujimi flared.
Senator Dino Melaye said the Senate had received yet another security report on Magu from the DSS and that the President’s nominee had failed “the integrity test “.
From that moment, Magu was a goner. He should have known.
By popular vote, the Senate rejected Magu. Again!
As the situation unfold now is that Magu have all the case files of Senate President Bukola Saraki, most of senators and others top politicians in the country such James Ibori, Sambo Dasuki and others.
As Senate Reject Magu Twice, Who Will Now be EFCC Boss?
More from my site
- Nathaniel Bassey Tap Into #HallelujahChallenge Campaign with New Song, Download Nathaniel Bassey — Olowogbogboro Ft. Wale Adenuga - June 28, 2017
- Recession Hit MTN as They Pull Out as Sponsor for ” Who Want To Be A Millionaire ” Show - June 28, 2017
- D’banj Unveils Artwork & Released Date for ” King Don Come ” Album - June 27, 2017
- Download LuluRaps — An Eye for a Naira EP, As LuluRaps Takes Us on Lyrical Journey of Not Abandoning One’s Visions or Dreams Just for Profit - June 26, 2017
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017