One of the top most priority of President Buhari’s led administration was to end corruption in Nigeria, but how could he achieve that dream without him enforcing all the financial crimes agency in country such as EFCC and ICPC.
The situation right now is that in less down three months, senate’s has rejected the nomination of Ibrahim Magu as EFCC chairman, based on allegation that he wines and dines with the corrupt, resides in a plush apartment rented at N40M (an amount well above his pay grade) and flies business class.
“This is in spite of Mr. President’s directive to all public servants to fly economy class”, the report stated in parts.
The Nigerian senate reject his nomination at the senate plenary session on Wednesday, March 15th, as the embattled EFCC boss arrived the national assembly flashed a pained smile this way and that and readied himself for his confirmation hearing.
He didn’t have to wait for too long, minutes later, the lawmakers had rejected him again.
The most vocal rejection voices came from flamboyant Senator Dino Melaye and his truculent colleague, Biodun Olujimi.
“Why prosecute people on the pages of newspapers?”, Olujimi flared.
Senator Dino Melaye said the Senate had received yet another security report on Magu from the DSS and that the President’s nominee had failed “the integrity test “.
From that moment, Magu was a goner. He should have known.
By popular vote, the Senate rejected Magu. Again!
As the situation unfold now is that Magu have all the case files of Senate President Bukola Saraki, most of senators and others top politicians in the country such James Ibori, Sambo Dasuki and others.
As Senate Reject Magu Twice, Who Will Now be EFCC Boss?
More from my site
- DonYom Reflects on the Memories of His Late Father! SuperMan is in Town - October 21, 2017
- Nigerian Hip-Hop Lovers Reacts to M.I Abaga’s New Track, Where He Channel Other Rappers on Changing the Game & Culture - October 21, 2017
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017
- Ace Comedian AY Makun and His Brothers Continue to Entertain Us, As they Announces Reality Show - October 19, 2017
- Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes Richest Sport Star of 2017 + Complete List of 20 Richest Sport Star of 2017 by Forbes - October 18, 2017
- Former Super Eagles Legend Kanu and His Wife Amarachi Takes Us on Couple’s Perfect Fitness Goals In Powerful Photo - October 18, 2017
- Adorable Beautiful Pictures of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife and Son’s, As they All Oozing in Royalty - October 18, 2017
- GYOnlineNGList : Meet 10 Most Handsome Politicians In Nigeria - October 18, 2017
- Nigerian Musicians Dominate MOBO Awards 2017 Nominees as Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tekno & Other Battle for ” Best African Act ” Category - October 17, 2017