One of the top most priority of President Buhari’s led administration was to end corruption in Nigeria, but how could he achieve that dream without him enforcing all the financial crimes agency in country such as EFCC and ICPC.
The situation right now is that in less down three months, senate’s has rejected the nomination of Ibrahim Magu as EFCC chairman, based on allegation that he wines and dines with the corrupt, resides in a plush apartment rented at N40M (an amount well above his pay grade) and flies business class.
“This is in spite of Mr. President’s directive to all public servants to fly economy class”, the report stated in parts.
The Nigerian senate reject his nomination at the senate plenary session on Wednesday, March 15th, as the embattled EFCC boss arrived the national assembly flashed a pained smile this way and that and readied himself for his confirmation hearing.
He didn’t have to wait for too long, minutes later, the lawmakers had rejected him again.
The most vocal rejection voices came from flamboyant Senator Dino Melaye and his truculent colleague, Biodun Olujimi.
“Why prosecute people on the pages of newspapers?”, Olujimi flared.
Senator Dino Melaye said the Senate had received yet another security report on Magu from the DSS and that the President’s nominee had failed “the integrity test “.
From that moment, Magu was a goner. He should have known.
By popular vote, the Senate rejected Magu. Again!
As the situation unfold now is that Magu have all the case files of Senate President Bukola Saraki, most of senators and others top politicians in the country such James Ibori, Sambo Dasuki and others.
As Senate Reject Magu Twice, Who Will Now be EFCC Boss?
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017