One of the top most priority of President Buhari’s led administration was to end corruption in Nigeria, but how could he achieve that dream without him enforcing all the financial crimes agency in country such as EFCC and ICPC.
The situation right now is that in less down three months, senate’s has rejected the nomination of Ibrahim Magu as EFCC chairman, based on allegation that he wines and dines with the corrupt, resides in a plush apartment rented at N40M (an amount well above his pay grade) and flies business class.
“This is in spite of Mr. President’s directive to all public servants to fly economy class”, the report stated in parts.
The Nigerian senate reject his nomination at the senate plenary session on Wednesday, March 15th, as the embattled EFCC boss arrived the national assembly flashed a pained smile this way and that and readied himself for his confirmation hearing.
He didn’t have to wait for too long, minutes later, the lawmakers had rejected him again.
The most vocal rejection voices came from flamboyant Senator Dino Melaye and his truculent colleague, Biodun Olujimi.
“Why prosecute people on the pages of newspapers?”, Olujimi flared.
Senator Dino Melaye said the Senate had received yet another security report on Magu from the DSS and that the President’s nominee had failed “the integrity test “.
From that moment, Magu was a goner. He should have known.
By popular vote, the Senate rejected Magu. Again!
As the situation unfold now is that Magu have all the case files of Senate President Bukola Saraki, most of senators and others top politicians in the country such James Ibori, Sambo Dasuki and others.
As Senate Reject Magu Twice, Who Will Now be EFCC Boss?
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017