Sallah day celebration in Kwara state PDP Chapter on Tuesday turned to memorable sad day as 15 people’s die at place called Charity House which is owns by Former Kwara state Governor Senator Bukora Saraki.
Every year people gathered together their to receive their sallah gifts and food items from Saraki Families. But it was unfortunate that people’s over their this year get carried away by stepping on each other, that later lead to 15 people lost their life and few people’s injured when a stampede occurred.
Senator Bukora Saraki, send Out Condolence Message and commiserate with the Families Of people’s that lost their life in Stampede incident.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017