Sallah day celebration in Kwara state PDP Chapter on Tuesday turned to memorable sad day as 15 people’s die at place called Charity House which is owns by Former Kwara state Governor Senator Bukora Saraki.
Every year people gathered together their to receive their sallah gifts and food items from Saraki Families. But it was unfortunate that people’s over their this year get carried away by stepping on each other, that later lead to 15 people lost their life and few people’s injured when a stampede occurred.
Senator Bukora Saraki, send Out Condolence Message and commiserate with the Families Of people’s that lost their life in Stampede incident.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017