Though it took her a long time to decide on building her own media empire but Linda is not joking this time around.
Foremost Nigeria celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji is almost done with her multi-millionaire office in Lagos, just few hours ago, she announced the birth of her media company that comprises of Linda Ikeji TV, Linda Ikeji Radio, Linda Ikeji Music, Linda Ikeji Blog and Linda Ikeji S.
The multi-millionaire office is located in Lekki, Lagos and its has a 22-room partition which consists of reception centre, a waiting area, VIP lounge/waiting room, conference room, offices with workstation, a TV studio, dressing room, staff cafeteria, event/training centre, Linda’s personal lounge and more.
There is also a music studio and a podcast studio. Here are exclusive pictures of Linda Ikeji Media Office in courtesy of Bella Naija.
Photo Credit: Bella Naija
More from my site
- I’M the Most Supportive Rapper in History of African Hip-Hop — M.I Abaga - October 23, 2017
- Peter Okoye Launches Solo Career by Sampling on Mya’s & Blackstreet ” Take Me There ” Song on ” Cool It Down “ - October 23, 2017
- Tillaman Reveals Why He Left Shina Peller’s Record Label - October 23, 2017
- Rapper A-Q Takes Us On Journey of How Nightlife Looks Like Along ” Lekki Express Way ” with Wavy the Creator - October 23, 2017
- Tagbo’s Death : Member’s of Davido’s Crew Reveals Why they Dump Tagbo at General Hospital - October 23, 2017
- Nigerian Rapper Falz Snag Juicy Endorsement Deal With Hennessy - October 22, 2017
- DonYom Reflects on the Memories of His Late Father! SuperMan is in Town - October 21, 2017
- Nigerian Hip-Hop Lovers Reacts to M.I Abaga’s New Track, Where He Channel Other Rappers on Changing the Game & Culture - October 21, 2017
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017