Over 160 million users of American Football were in good ” Gaga ” mood as American pop star Lady Gaga dives into the Super Bowl history for her halftime electrifying performance with a high-tech, tightly choreographed celebration of American diversity and unity as she chose the power of show business over direct provocation.
The highly anticipated American Football Super Bowl match between New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons sees the Tom Brady‘s New England Patriots team prolongs their victory to 5th wins.
The Monster superstar Lady Gaga jumped off the roof of Houston’s NRG stadium and bathed in the light of hundreds of drones in the sky, which shows us that there is brighter future with drone – but Lady Gaga‘s Super Bowl 2017 show was fairly restrained… by her standards.
She opened with Woody Guthrie‘s civil rights anthem This Land Is Your Land, a gentle but pointed rebuke to the Donald Trump administration; which she reinforced by performing Born This Way – her hymn to acceptance and inclusion.
“No matter black, white or beige… I was born to be brave,” she sang to an expected US TV audience of 110 million.
But Gaga refrained from overt sermonising, simply saying:
“We’re here to make you feel good” (and, later on, “hello mum”).
Though, before the performance of Lady Gaga yesterday night, all eyes were to see Gaga using the platform to rip off President Donald Trump at a tense time in US politics.
Despite the presence of Vice President Mike Pence, Gaga — a sworn foe of Trump — kept with the game’s guidelines to steer clear of overt politics.
Gaga first appeared 79 metres above the crowd, as a swarm of drones hovered behind her; twinkling in the sky before adopting the colours of the stars and stripes during Woody Guthrie’s left-wing anthem.
Gaga was backed up by an upbeat, ethnically diverse cast of dancers, who at one point joined in a group hug. At other points dancers performed reverse somersaults and hoisted her onto a disco-like walkway.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017