All posts tagged "Kamal Ajiboye"
Davido’s Ex-Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Reveals What Transpired Between Him And The SingerDecember 19, 2017
Earlier this year, DMW boss and Nigeria pop superstar Davido announces that he has fired his...
Davido’s Deal with Sony Music is Intact But Has Been Modified Says Sony Music West Africa General Manager, Micheal UgwuFebruary 18, 2017
Early 2016, Nigerian pop star Davido signed a lucrative recording deal America’s major label Sony Music Entertainment/RCA...
Sony Music Releases Official Press Statement Confirming Davido Signed Global DealJanuary 28, 2016
Few days ago, Nigerian music star Davido, cliched a recording deal with international music power house...
Historical Record Deal Sealed & Signed : Davido Becomes First African to Sign Multi-Billion Dollar Recording Deal with Sony MusicJanuary 22, 2016
The boy goes global in Phyno voices. Nigeria international music superstar David Adeleke, known as Davido,...
Banky W, Osas Ighodaro, Dr Sid, Gbenro Ajibade, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Annie Idibia, Sound Sultan, others at Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro White Wedding in LagosNovember 2, 2015
Welcome the newest couple in town Ubi and Lilian Franklin! Music executive Ubi Franklin and his...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Naijaloaded Podcast Goes Brutal On Olamide’s Artists Signing Business Dealing, Milking Young Talents of their Talents in the Name of Helping Them, Lyta Exits from YBNL & Many Others Shocking Revelation
- Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! Are You An Unemployed Graduate, Dangote Group Is Recruitment & Open For You.. Find Out All Information Here
- Social Media Influential Adegoke Pamilerin Reveals How Twitter Influential He Brings Into Real World Friendship Snatched His Ex-Girlfriend
- Theresa May In Emotional Tear As She Resigns As UK Prime Minister
- Foluke Daramola Bares Her Mind On The Arrest Of Naira Marley & Here’s What She Has to Say About Naira Marley’s Case With the EFCC
- Photo: Naira Marley Wanted for Robbery & Sexual Assault In London Five Years Ago
- Top Five Glaring Signs You Are Addicted to WhatsApp