All posts tagged "Universal Music"
Universal Music Group Signs Licensing Deal with Nigeria-Based Music Streaming Service, uduXApril 9, 2019
Following content licensing deal with Africa’s biggest music and video streaming platform BoomPlay Music late last...
Universal Music Group Set to Launch in Nigeria, Recruits Nigeria Local Made Music ExecutivesSeptember 26, 2017
After a year and some months that American’s major music recording and entertainment company Sony Music...
Sony Music Continues their Business Expansion in Africa with Singing of DJ MaphorisaSeptember 1, 2017
Sometime in 2016, Sony Music expands their business terrain to emerging markets like Africa continent. The...
Tanzanian Pop Star Diamond Platnumz Becomes First East African Artist to Sign with Universal MusicFebruary 3, 2017
Arguably the biggest music star from the eastern part of the African continent and Tanzanian pop...
Chocolate City Music Becomes Major Record Label, Announce New Record label Super Cool Cats and JagzNationMay 23, 2016
Chocolate City Group has announced and also unveiled Ice Prince‘s record label Super Cool Cats and...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Naijaloaded Podcast Goes Brutal On Olamide’s Artists Signing Business Dealing, Milking Young Talents of their Talents in the Name of Helping Them, Lyta Exits from YBNL & Many Others Shocking Revelation
- Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! Are You An Unemployed Graduate, Dangote Group Is Recruitment & Open For You.. Find Out All Information Here
- Social Media Influential Adegoke Pamilerin Reveals How Twitter Influential He Brings Into Real World Friendship Snatched His Ex-Girlfriend
- Theresa May In Emotional Tear As She Resigns As UK Prime Minister
- Foluke Daramola Bares Her Mind On The Arrest Of Naira Marley & Here’s What She Has to Say About Naira Marley’s Case With the EFCC
- Photo: Naira Marley Wanted for Robbery & Sexual Assault In London Five Years Ago
- Top Five Glaring Signs You Are Addicted to WhatsApp