Arguably the biggest music star from the eastern part of the African continent and Tanzanian pop star Diamond Platnumz makes history as he become first ever music star to sign a recording deal with global entertainment company Universal Music.
The Tanzanian pop star Diamond has also announced the release of his collaboration with international R&B singer, Neyo on the track ” Marry You ” .
The anticipated music video of the single was shot in Los Angeles and Johannesburg.
While Speaking on the new deal, Sipho Dlamini, Universal Music’s Managing Director South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa says,
“He’s a star, he is talented and full of energy and creatively he’s on par with any international artist I’ve worked with. He’s focused and determined to succeed. He’s passionate about his country, his people , his language and his culture and I love that. He is a first class performer on stage, his new material is authentic, fresh and African, yet it will touch people across the globe. Artists like him are the reason we do what we do.”
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017