Arguably the biggest music star from the eastern part of the African continent and Tanzanian pop star Diamond Platnumz makes history as he become first ever music star to sign a recording deal with global entertainment company Universal Music.
The Tanzanian pop star Diamond has also announced the release of his collaboration with international R&B singer, Neyo on the track ” Marry You ” .
The anticipated music video of the single was shot in Los Angeles and Johannesburg.
While Speaking on the new deal, Sipho Dlamini, Universal Music’s Managing Director South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa says,
“He’s a star, he is talented and full of energy and creatively he’s on par with any international artist I’ve worked with. He’s focused and determined to succeed. He’s passionate about his country, his people , his language and his culture and I love that. He is a first class performer on stage, his new material is authentic, fresh and African, yet it will touch people across the globe. Artists like him are the reason we do what we do.”
More from my site
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Blog : How to Create Your Blog or Site in 5 Minutes with WordPress - November 21, 2017
- Bluehost Black Friday 2017 Live : Special BlueHost Black Friday Coupons 80% OFF - November 21, 2017
- All What You Need to Know About Mother of Wizkid’s Third Child - November 20, 2017
- Dancehall Singer Burna Boy Invites by Police for Having Hand in Mr.2kay’s Robbery Attack at Eko Hotel - November 20, 2017
- Nigerian Pop Star Wizkid Welcomes Third Child in Six Years - November 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage Did Not Owns ” Malo ” Song, But You? - November 20, 2017
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017