Over the past few years, technology has change the way people interact with each-other from one city to the other and largest city in West-Africa Ibadan, is not left out. The team at IbadanInsider.com has put together a powerful two-days technology event in the ancient city of Ibadan, tagged IB Tech Jam 2016.
The 2-days events is designed to bring technology enthusiasts, operators, and thought leaders in and outside the city into Ibadan as well as organisations and businesses that want to use technology to grow their brands, with the aim of enhancing the technology adoption of the city.
The theme for this year edition of IB Tech Jam 2016 is : Technology: Uncovering the Opportunities. The event will take place tomorrow and next at the Nustreams Culture and Conference Centre Km 110 Alalubosa GRA Extension, Iyaganku, Ibadan.
The IB Tech Jam 2016 will feature several events. There will be speaking sessions by techpreneurs far and near. There will also be Hackathons, gaming sessions, lots of exhibitions of the latest innovations and technologies by top tech companies and businesses in Nigeria.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017