Leading technology giant Apple Inc has declines the request made by Adele and her team to sell her latest album in their stores.
After been away from music scene for the past few years, British singer Adele is set to drop her forthcoming album titled ” 25 ” on November 20th, but on October 23, she releases out first single from her project titled ” Hello ” , which breaks iTunes and Vevo record.
Ever since she has dropped ” Hello ” few days ago, the song has break the milestone that Taylor Swift reached for her own project years ago, by topping chart on iTunes in 201 countries and have recorded over 90Millions views on Youtube and also broke another leading video streaming site Vevo, with record for the most views in a day with 27.7 million.
However, the team Adele has requested to sell her new album on physical CD’s when it release on November 20th, but Apple have rejected a request made by the singer’s agency to stock hard copies of her upcoming album, 25, in their stores.
According to report by New York Post, reported that William Morris Endeavor are in talks with the technology giants for a $30m (£19.5m) tour sponsorship deal.
The deal is said to worth around 10 times usual sponsorship, is allegedly based on the notion that physical copies of 25 are made available in Apple stores.
According to insider sources further revealed that : ‘Her team needs to be more realistic about an artist who doesn’t have much of a history of working with corporate partners’.
The album can be download or stream on iTunes or Apple Music, but can still be get on physical Cd’s through Amazon Music.
Photo Credit: AP & Columbia Records
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017