We are super excited for Banky W and Adesua Etomi has they official announced their relationship affair.
The excited news that broke Nigeria’s internet sees that two of the brightest stars in the Nigerian entertainment industry Banky W and Adesua Etomi who had played lovers in musical video and Nollywood record-breaking movie ” The Wedding Party ‘‘, are getting married very soon.
Though, they both said that they got engaged February this year, but the keep their relationship coded.
The Love Timeline
According to the groom-to-be, they had met a couple of times in 2012 but he never really paid much attention to her as he was still very busy hustling. Then in June of 2015, as faith will have it, they crossed paths again and this time he SAW her, at an event, but didn’t say a word to her. He simply called his best friend Tunde Demuren and told him that had found his next girlfriend.
After that, he did his “research”, asked people about her and finally made the first step by sliding into her DMs and asking if they could be friends. Luckily for him,she agreed. A couple of months after their friendship started in 2016, Banky says he knew that he wanted to spend forever with her, even though it took Adesua a while to get to the same realization.
The shot a music video together (February 2016), made a movie together (last quarter of 2016), and gradually took their friendship to the next stage, a relationship.
In February 2017, he popped the question.
In the two years that their love was blooming, Banky and Adesua remained very private with their relationship. To celebrate their love, we’ve put together the 9 times we could have
maybe, possibly guessed the soon-to-be married couple was an item!
They Thought They are Coded… But Here are 9 Times We Know that Banky W & Adesua Etomi were in a Relationship.
The displayed camaraderie in Interviews
The chemistry between Dunni and Dozie in the ” The Wedding Party ” Movie.
That time Adesua played Banky’s muse in “Made for you” video
The coordinated outfits at the Soundcity MVP awards
That Picture where fans are rooting for them to get married.
The Interview of Banky W talks about Adesuaand marriage.
The Red carpet fabulosity
The Birthday shout outs
This sweet Poem by Adesua recorded by Banky W
🍾😅 See our lives. We saved this video to unleash once they got engaged. The day has come. Congrats #BankyW #AdesuaEtomi. Read the groom’s letter to his love via the link in our bio. #BankyW and #AdesuaEtomi are getting MARRIED. Dear Susu We crossed paths 2 or 3 times since 2012, but I wasn’t paying enough attention. Destiny was staring me right in the face and I was too caught up in my own hustle and paper chase, to know it. In June 2015 however, God brought you my way again, and this time, I really SAW you. I was smitten by your grace, aura, and beauty. So smitten infact, that even though I didn’t get to say a word to you that day (because you were seated far across the room), I immediately called my best friend @captdemuren and told him I’d found my next girlfriend. LOL. He laughed. I asked one or two people about you.. your manager Isioma, who I’d worked with previously, and then I did some research myself. Googled you, stalked your instagram.. the whole 9 yards, and the more I found out, the more you seemed like a breath of fresh air. Now, I personally don’t like being “hooked up”, so I decided to approach you myself by sliding into your DM a few days later. Introduced myself, made some silly attempts to make you laugh, told you I planned to become your biggest fan, and asked if we could be friends. Thank God you laughed at my silly jokes, and thank God you graciously agreed to become my friend. At the time, I was COMPLETELY lying about only wanting to be friends, by the way.. but I figured it was a safe place to start. Since that DM, I’ve spoken to you pretty much every single day for almost 2 years. Sometimes, in the morning, at night… Read the rest on www.bellanaija.com/weddings
Congrats to them and we wish them all their best in their new journey.
Photo Credit: Insignia Media | Getty Images/ Alberto E. Rodriguez/J. Countess | Remi Adetiba | Pulse TV | Instagram.com/bankywellington | Instagram.com/adesuaetomi | Bella Naija
Article Quote Rephrase : Bella Naija
More from my site
- DonYom Reflects on the Memories of His Late Father! SuperMan is in Town - October 21, 2017
- Nigerian Hip-Hop Lovers Reacts to M.I Abaga’s New Track, Where He Channel Other Rappers on Changing the Game & Culture - October 21, 2017
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017
- Ace Comedian AY Makun and His Brothers Continue to Entertain Us, As they Announces Reality Show - October 19, 2017
- Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes Richest Sport Star of 2017 + Complete List of 20 Richest Sport Star of 2017 by Forbes - October 18, 2017
- Former Super Eagles Legend Kanu and His Wife Amarachi Takes Us on Couple’s Perfect Fitness Goals In Powerful Photo - October 18, 2017
- Adorable Beautiful Pictures of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife and Son’s, As they All Oozing in Royalty - October 18, 2017
- GYOnlineNGList : Meet 10 Most Handsome Politicians In Nigeria - October 18, 2017
- Nigerian Musicians Dominate MOBO Awards 2017 Nominees as Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tekno & Other Battle for ” Best African Act ” Category - October 17, 2017