Back in the days, they are good of friends and business partner but things get wrong along themselves and later turn to partial enemies. Popular singer cum producer Solomon Oyeniyi popularly known as K-Solo, is really angry with his former friends and business partner Timaya.
In his recent interview with Saturday Beat of Punch Newspaper, K -Solo, pour out his mind and he fell out with dancehall singer Timaya.
In the interview he claimed that Timaya, is an ingrate and he will never work with him in the nearest future. Here are few excerpt from the interview by Saturday Beats of Punch Newspaper.
Are you having any issue with Timaya?
Not really. I learnt Timaya is upset about a young artiste called Patoranking. His songs are actually topping charts at the moment. He featured Timaya in one of his songs. I leant Timaya said he signed the boy on his label. I know it is a lie. Timaya doesn’t like paper work. I know that about him. The boy was picked up by another record label and I learnt Timaya is upset about it and saying nonsense about the boy. Why didn’t he sign the boy? He just shot a video for the boy and the new label, as I learnt, is even ready to pay him what he spent but I learnt he refused the money.
But what is your business in all of this?
I was the one that discovered the boy at Ebutte Meta. Till now, the boy has an album in my studio. I had released one or two songs for him and I was about to release more when I had the crisis with my ex. Timaya came to my studio and saw the boy. I don’t know how it happened but they left my studio. I didn’t even mind because when I had that issue, I had to let go of everybody around me. So immediately, Timaya did a song with him and shot the video without any form of agreement. Now, he is saying the boy is an ingrate.
I still don’t understand why you are saying this…
Whatever you are doing and you feel it is gone; it will be waiting for you. No sinner will go unpunished. When I was his producer, I produced his first three successful albums that made him what he is today. He never came back to show gratitude; instead he is always fighting me. If I talked to him to tell him the right thing to do, he felt I had no right to tell him such because he felt he is a star. When I wanted to get married, he was among the people who mocked me. Now, he has a ‘baby mama.’ In life, when we don’t know the kind of death we would have, we shouldn’t laugh at people because we don’t know how our case would be.
You sound as if you are angry with him…
It is not as if I want to bring him down but I want you to know that nothing lasts forever. It is what you do in life that keeps you going eventually. I was on top of my game before I had the crisis. We should not bite the finger that fed us. God has made me big. I don’t need his money. I can talk about him because I am very comfortable. I don’t pay rent but where he lives today is still a rented apartment even with all his money.
It is obvious, with the way you sound, that Timaya is no longer your friend…
We are not friends on the job. But if I see him on the road, I can say hi to him. If he decides to respond, it is fine but if he doesn’t, it is also fine. Davido bought a house for his producer the other day. It is not as if Davido is working fully with the producer anymore but he never forgot that the producer made his first hit.
So you want a house from Timaya?
I don’t want anything from him, it is already late.
What if he asks you to be his producer again?
No way! I will never be his producer ever again! I can only give him advice.
More from my site
- Nigerian Rapper Falz Snag Juicy Endorsement Deal With Hennessy - October 22, 2017
- DonYom Reflects on the Memories of His Late Father! SuperMan is in Town - October 21, 2017
- Nigerian Hip-Hop Lovers Reacts to M.I Abaga’s New Track, Where He Channel Other Rappers on Changing the Game & Culture - October 21, 2017
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017
- Ace Comedian AY Makun and His Brothers Continue to Entertain Us, As they Announces Reality Show - October 19, 2017
- Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes Richest Sport Star of 2017 + Complete List of 20 Richest Sport Star of 2017 by Forbes - October 18, 2017
- Former Super Eagles Legend Kanu and His Wife Amarachi Takes Us on Couple’s Perfect Fitness Goals In Powerful Photo - October 18, 2017
- Adorable Beautiful Pictures of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife and Son’s, As they All Oozing in Royalty - October 18, 2017
- GYOnlineNGList : Meet 10 Most Handsome Politicians In Nigeria - October 18, 2017