Without doubt if Time Magazine, put you on spotlight for their editorial review — Guys you are really doing great. Yoruba indigenous rapper Reminisce, has being one of front man in Nigeria Rap/Hip-Hop genre music ever since he started his musical career about few years ago.
In coming days Veteran American rapper Eminem, is launching a rap battle league called Total Slaughter, and Time Magazine honour him by profiled few international rappers ”World Rapper You Should Meet”.
Nigeria rapper Reminisce, was profiled alongside other international rappers in a post titled – “Forget Eminem: World Rappers You Should Meet“, Chord from Sweden, Salome MC from Iran, Bushido from Germany, Huckleberry P from Korea and Fabri Fibra from Italy were listed alongside Reminisce from Nigeria.
All the profile rappers are unique in their own lyrics and their outfits.
According to the international publication, they are revolutionizing the world of rap.
Their are others Nigeria indigenous rappers that are bringing the gap when it comes to crossover of Hip-Hop appeal in Nigeria, while their are others that need to be mentions in Time’s review such as Olamide, Phyno and Ice Prince have also pushed Hip-Hop with Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa dialects respectively. Others include pioneers Lord of Ajasa, Mr Raw, Illbliss, Slow Dog and the late Dagrin.
More from my site
- Founder of Bella Naija, Uche Pedro Takes Us On Memory Lane On Her Struggles Becoming A Mother - November 24, 2017
- GYOnlineNG Artist Spotlight : New Artist DonYom Cracks The Code As He Climbs To The Top - November 23, 2017
- Social Media: Nigerian Agency BHM Trains 70 Journalists In Lagos - November 23, 2017
- 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery - November 23, 2017
- How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Respond To Their Engagement Reports - November 23, 2017
- At 26, Rita Ora Has Already Frozen Her Eggs But Here’s Why - November 23, 2017
- More Win! Davido Headlines as Only African Artiste to Perform at 2017 MOBO Awards - November 23, 2017
- Wande Coal Reportedly Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Secretly - November 23, 2017
- Peter Okoye Reveals Main Reason Why He Decided To Go Solo - November 23, 2017
- COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rock N465,920 Gucci Hoodie - November 23, 2017