Nigeria pop singer take it personal yesterday on twitter toward editor of tw Magazine. About few days ago First lady of Marvin Record Tiwa Savage, cover October edition of popular women publication magazine ”TW Magazine” but pop singer tiwa savage, get intolerant with the press scrutiny over her poor album review ‘Once Upon a Time‘. It occurs that pop singer think that the writer did not understand what she reviewing about her debut album ‘Once Upon a Time‘.
S/O Adeola Omitiran n Bukola Fagade.So called editors of TW mag.PS didn’t use low register on “babymo”maybe u shld study music b4 u judge it
— Tiwa Savage (@TiwaSavage) October 18, 2013
According to findings from NET revealed that Adeola Omitiran, is just inter in the publication company and her article did not double check before publish while the other lady name mention by tiwa savage, is just graphic designer.
Furthers sources tell NET that tiwa savage , has already reports to the dissatisfaction of the publication before rubbish them on twitter. Insiders told NET that tiwa has called them and they thought everything has finished their until they saw her tweet yesterday.
For more understand about this saga from tiwa savage and TW Magazine , here is review from Adeola Omitiran, toward tiwa savage debut album.
Once Upon A Time opens with a Disney inspired fairy tale account of Tiwa Savage’s relationship with her manager Tunji ‘TBillz’ Balogun. Wanted, potent and upbeat reggae track, works as a great opener. Her lower register mode of singing works on Ileke, – a roll call for females to shake their booty – but fails miserably on others like Ejim Afia and Baby Mo.
More from my site
- Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Artist — Alex Ozone - September 25, 2017
- Beat FM Lagos, OAP Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - September 25, 2017
- Kim Kardashian Revealed Epic Revelation How She Fell In Love with Kanye West - September 25, 2017
- Singer Skales Revealed Amazing Secret How Olamide Saves His Career - September 25, 2017
- Copy Of The Legal Termination Letter Peter Okoye Sent To Their Lawyer, Festus Keyamo Over P-Square Split Contractual Agreement - September 25, 2017
- P-Square is Over! The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga - September 25, 2017
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017