Nigeria pop singer take it personal yesterday on twitter toward editor of tw Magazine. About few days ago First lady of Marvin Record Tiwa Savage, cover October edition of popular women publication magazine ”TW Magazine” but pop singer tiwa savage, get intolerant with the press scrutiny over her poor album review ‘Once Upon a Time‘. It occurs that pop singer think that the writer did not understand what she reviewing about her debut album ‘Once Upon a Time‘.
S/O Adeola Omitiran n Bukola Fagade.So called editors of TW mag.PS didn’t use low register on “babymo”maybe u shld study music b4 u judge it
— Tiwa Savage (@TiwaSavage) October 18, 2013
According to findings from NET revealed that Adeola Omitiran, is just inter in the publication company and her article did not double check before publish while the other lady name mention by tiwa savage, is just graphic designer.
Furthers sources tell NET that tiwa savage , has already reports to the dissatisfaction of the publication before rubbish them on twitter. Insiders told NET that tiwa has called them and they thought everything has finished their until they saw her tweet yesterday.
For more understand about this saga from tiwa savage and TW Magazine , here is review from Adeola Omitiran, toward tiwa savage debut album.
Once Upon A Time opens with a Disney inspired fairy tale account of Tiwa Savage’s relationship with her manager Tunji ‘TBillz’ Balogun. Wanted, potent and upbeat reggae track, works as a great opener. Her lower register mode of singing works on Ileke, – a roll call for females to shake their booty – but fails miserably on others like Ejim Afia and Baby Mo.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017